Perpetual Autoflowering LED grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nando3367, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Day 9 from seed

Grizzly Purple/ Red Poison

Just watered, i added recharge "microbes" getting a living soil going this is my key to growing good stuff. The microbes feed the roots when they need food acting as a buffer so i dont burn them by over feeding, it really makes growing easy. I dont even ph my water oh no right im crazy your thinking but microbes feed at a huge range of ph's so as long as you water isnt an outrageously high or low ph you will be ok. If you dont believe me just keep watching and see what i get.

Recharge kicks ass i would suggest anyone reading this to check it out its on amazon check out the foam it made from 1min of stiring and thats at not a heavy feeding you can get it to foam huge bubbles

Attached Files:

2. I forgot i also added bamboo steaks to tie branches on later 8 or 9 per smart pot

3. Just made some bho heat purged it since i dont have a vac purge yet but here is a pic taste amazing cant wait for some new herb so i can have some new flavors!

Attached Files:

4. Hey i just had my girlfriends parents and sister over for Christmas so i have had a few drinks, and here is a dab to them leaving and a early Merry Christmas to everyone following my grow cheers!!

Attached Files:

5. Day 43 from seed

I watered the Bubblelicious again, they drink a ton they say its a 60 to 65 day strain it might actually be close to that but i will probably push em. I cut out the grow nutes and full on bloom nutes now!! Im still waiting to water the blackberry.

10ml per gallon bio bloom

Pictures
    Bubblelicious (2), blackberry kush (3) , full tent shot

Attached Files:

6. Day 45 from seed

Just watered them all i added the bloom booster "bio bud"

5 ml per gallon

Pictures- go bio bloom, Bubblelicious

Attached Files:

7. Hey everyone on my way to a family christmas party, smoking isn't exactly common in my girlfriends family.I got my hands on one of these guys cant wait to munch it down and enjoy a few brews and no ones gonna know im stoned as fuck hahaha. Merry Christmas and enjoy some herb!!

Mexican morsels 200mg

Attached Files:

8. Day 48 from seed

They are all starting to bloom nice and getting some thick nugs now!!

Pictures- Bubblelicious (2), blackberry (2)

Attached Files:

9. Day 15 from seed

Red poison, grizzle purple

One of the red posion is yellow and has been since it popped from seed i have no clue why, it seems to be growing fine. if anyone has any suggestions or input i would appreciate the help thanks.

Grizzle purple i accidentally watter to fast and knock one over and thought i might have killed it i propped it up and crossed my fingures and it was ok this morning, that was nice to see!!

All in all the are looming good so far

Pictures- Red poison (2), grizzle purp (2)

Attached Files:

10. Day 56 from seed

Bubblelicious- looks great but, one is clearly not as far along as the others and is probably going to need to go a week longer then the the rest.

Blackberry kush- they look like the are getting to much nitrogen. I cut out the grow a week or two ago now but since it prganis the soil has some left in it still i am assuming so i gave them a heave recharge feeding hoping they would get rid of this problem. They already where getting better so i assume the n tox is almost gone.

Pictures- Bubblelicious (5), blackberry (4)

Attached Files:

11. Day 23 from seed

Red Poison- the one is still yellow it must not like the ocean forest and how hot it is. The other is the biggest of them all and see to like the hot soil.

Grizzly purple- the one that tipped is now standing on it own and looks good. The other is still moving at a steady pace.

Pictures- red poison (2), grizzly purp (2)

Attached Files:

12. Kool deal bro. I just subbed up. I have a similar setup in my 4x4 with some Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk Autoflower I ordered by mistake. They are at day 31. I think we have about the same setup minus the LED. I have the soil and specs listed at the tip of the tread. Check it out bro.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1389849-The-Journey-Begins

13. sweet i just subbed cant wait to see what ya get!!! Do you usually run photo period plant?

14. Well I haven't grown in years... seriously. Last time I grew the smallest cfl was a 10 inch circle( no spirals yet), general hydro was the ONLY hydro nute and there wasn't a bunch of strains, just brown bud and green bud. I have stayed in the culture ( probably the biggest stoner/ deadhead ever, well maybe). Necessities, funds and ALOT of studying led me to this. I have never grown an auto before, they didn't have them back in the day. I do have the original 5 photos in the beginning of my post I am gonna throw in there and scrog after the autos are done. That being said I have 4 more autos I got as freebies from Bonza when I ordered. I really want to get me another veg tent and set up autos I there to grow with the moms...I am happy with the whole auto experience so far.... a little more stressful... ANY mistakes matter. But it is SOOOOO fast. I have to keep telling myself... don't expect more then like 1oz per plant. But of course a guy can dream lol.

15. yeah i want to do photo but the instant gratification of these is amazing, like u saidthey growso fast. But yeah from i have done and read is that u can get about a oz per gallon of soil when u really know a autostrain but thatbwing said you cant guarantee a pheno type so its hard haha but once i can get some betterled light that use less power im gonna set up another tent. I have a 3x3x6 that is unused, i just dont wanna run my power bill up to much.i have found some leds that would use less then 1000watts for my 4x8!!

16. Day 63 from seed

Blackberry kush- I started the flush yeastersay on day 62. the indica dominant one looks amazing im most excited to try this one, the second one shown in the picture isnt happy still, the flowers look good and smell even better but you can tell its not happy. On the next run im gonna do a flush before i go into flower nutes so this nitrogen shit doesnt happen.

Bubblelicious- I started flush three days ago on day 60. the first one is gonna be done at 70 days and is super frosty and looking great. The second one might go till day 75 or 8p its seem to be sativa dominant and way behind the first, it just start to frost up and fill out but looks to be a big one!!

Pictures - blackberry (7), Bubblelicious (7)

Attached Files:

17. Day 30 from seed

Grizzly purple- the two on the right, both look good they should start to take off very soon

Red poison- the two on the left, the bottom one still is yellow, i wattered with full veg nutes yesterday i hope in the next day they kick in and it starts to look happy

Attached Files:

18. Three day ago i popped 4 more seed one white widow from dinafem seeds, another blackberry kush, and two more Bubblelicious. They all got tails now and im gonna throw them in soil today if i can make it up to the hydro store to get soil, but the vikings play and the hydro store closes at 4 so i might have to wait untill tomorrow to get them into dirt.

GO VIKINGS we are gonna upset seattle today i cant wait!!

Attached Files:

19. Hey I like your
    Journal awesome work!

Sent from my LGMS631 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. thanks its good to know people are actually reading it haha!!