Perpetual Autoflowering LED grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by nando3367, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Hello everyone this is my first grow journal and it is everything i got going on in my tent currently.
    I just received seeds I ordered in the mail I have 20 autos, five different strains but im sure i will order more before im done with all these so i can keep my tent full.

Im in a 4x8 tent with two cheep 600w leds i have a third one but i only plan on using it when they start to flower cause it runs my power bill up and im trying to save when i can and plan on replacing these light asap it was just cost friendly when i first got the whole set-up. I have 2 dutch passion blackberry kush and 2 nirvana bubblelicious in five gallon buckets in ocean forest they are 26 days from seed sorry for starting late but better late then never!! I am gonna be feeding the general organics line and recharge but since this soil is so hot i have been just giving them cal mag and recharge gonna amp the nutes up next watering.I plan on planting 4 more in the next 2 weeks, they will be two different auto strains im not sure what ones yet.

I would appreciate anyones tips or help they can provide me with my setup feel free to ask questions or critique my grow i will be updating this every time i water or at least once a week i hope people enjoy these plants and maybe get some info from this as well!!

Attached Files:

2. Update
    I just watered using
    General organic bio thrive "grow"
    General organic bio marine
    General organic CaMg+
    All at 10ml per gallon
    And recharge at 1/2 tsp per gallon

Blackberry kush
    Day 27 from seed
    Plant 1 is 6"
    Plant 2 is 5.5"
    The light is 12" from plants

Attached Files:

3. Update
    Bubblelicious
    Plant 1, 6.5"
    Plant 2, 4.5"
    Light is 12" from plants

Attached Files:

4. Just few pics from my first run of autos
    Berry bomb
    Actually taste like berry's, very easy to grow and great end product

Attached Files:

5. Skunk "sensi seeds"
    Great fruity skunky smell, taste good, and easy to grow. I had a few different pheno's only got one left but they were very different but all very enjoyable. one looked like a sativa one looked indica but smelt and tasted the similar. I would recommend this one to anyone looking for auto strain!

Attached Files:

6. Hey everyone or anyone haha just an update got bored today and these girls are in strectch mode and growing very fast and i saw some people that where doing alot of training on there plants so i figured i would take the blackberry kush and try some for myself and see what happens!!! I used some pipe cleaners and pulled them over hoping this will help me get more of a bushy plant with more even tops

Attached Files:

7. Just doing normal leaf tucking for now on the Bubblelicious tucking all the fans under so the tops are able to get to the light and grow faster

Attached Files:

8. Hello everyone update today
    Just a little more info on my tent that i havnt yet given you guys the temp fluctuates from 75° to 78°
    Humidity 30% to 40%
    Light schedule 18/6

9. At night temps drop down to 68°

10. Day 30 from seed

Watered today using the same nutes as before but added,
    GO bio weed 5ml per gallon
    GO bio root 10ml per gallon.
    I had them from my started kit and figured I might as well use them even though they aren't needed because of the Recharge. i didnt wanna waste them by letting them go bad.

Bubblelicious
    Plant 1 growing very fast 8"
    Plant 2 not grow tall as fast but growing bushy 5.5"

Blackberry kush
    Plant one is not growing as fast but i hope it starts to take off like the other.
    Plant two is growing faster. The tops are stretching, one top will be as tall as the main colla soon. On this plant some lower branches have gotten very long and i pulled them down with pipe cleaners

Attached Files:

11. Day 36 from seed

Bubblelicious
    Plant 1, 10.5"
    And showing signs of sex now
    Plant 2, 8.5"
    Also showing signs of sex
    Because both so much different in size im assuming i have 2 different phenotypes!!

Blackberry kush
    Plant 1, 10"
    Showing signs of sex now
    Plant 2, 8"
    Also showing sex but when i was doing the training i might have stunted its growth so i let it straighten up it seems to be back on track

Attached Files:

12. Update on the perpetual part of this grow! Im finally starting the second round

Just started germintating the next 4 plants. Just put them into some wet paper towels. I usually use rapid rooters with seeds but i only have 2 left so the old school way it is.

2 Red poison Auto from sweet seeds

2 Grizzly purple Auto from blim burn seed

Attached Files:

13. This morning all 4 beans popped so i plant them all 1/2 inch deep into ocean forest soil in 5 gallon smartpots

2 grizzly purple

2 red poison

Attached Files:

14. Just watered the Bubblelicious and BlackBerry kush same nutes as last feeding but i removed the bio root

Bubblelicious are beginning to show descent sized flowers already and are growing very fast

Blackberry kush is really taking off as well, im not sure i did the training right on the big BlackBerry but its still growing great just shapped funny.

I also added the third light i have, the plants where getting to big and some sides of the plants wernt getting the light they needed

Pictures- lights, Bubblelicious, blackberry kush in order

Attached Files:

15. Day 40 from seed

Just watered the Bubblelicious they have been drinking alot faster then the blackberry so this time they got watered alone

Bubblelicious
    I switched the nutes, i removed the boi weed and cut the bio grow to 5ml per gallon and added bio bloom at 5ml per gallon.
    They are starting to grow flowers, it looks like the stretch is done with these two, thats why i started adding bloom nutes!!

Attached Files:

16. Day 7 from seed

Grizzly purple and the red poison have popped out of the soil just giving them ph'd water right now next feed ill add microbes

Attached Files:

17. Day 41 from seed

Blackberry kush
    One is very tall and the other is short much different pheno types.the smaller one might not have purple flowers either
    Bubblelicious
    One has significant flowers forming now. Both of these are looking great nice and bushy

Pictures- blackberry(3), Bubblelicious(4), in order

Attached Files:

18. Looking awesome! I hope to set up a perpetual auto grow soon.

Where did you get your LEDs?
    And what are you doing for ventilation?

19. i got mine on ebay the are from "topledseller" they grow ok product but they arnt efficient. They are bottom end led, im gonna upgrade to the platnum leds, i have been with some other peoples set up with those and they seem to work well and wont cost you $1000 to fill a 4x4. I have 3 600watts in there now and for what it says on platinum leds wedsite i could run two of there p450 to fill my 4x8 and they only run like 315watts i think so they are way more efficient and power bill will not cost a arm and a led, for ventalation just got a 4" tube fan for intake and a 6"fan filter combo pulling out

20. Just a little picture of some dabs i made last night out of some ogre i grew taste great!!

Attached Files: