Will the world end in nuclear fire?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yurigadaisukida, Dec 3, 2015.

1. lol so you're santa!? I'll take two and half bags please.

2. [​IMG]

Making my list now
    Good Bad
    Deep Roots ?

3. can't say I've been 100% good. But I like to believe my goods will out weigh the bad.

4. No it doesn't because like you said, when we die everyone dies, heart attack or apocalypse is irrelevent

-Yuri

5. My Biggest fear of Dying is
    Will it Hurt?
    I won't rellay mind if I don't have to feel pain anymore
    But I love Life just don't want to Die Painfully.
    I saw a guy trapped in a car and burned to death with nothing we could do

6. That's not exactly what I meant, Yuri. There is no difference to us, as individuals, between dying because the world ended in fire or dying from a heart attack. Sure it matters before we are dead but it makes no difference to us once we do and we would not know the difference. Maybe I still didn't say it clearly, maybe (probably) I'm talking out my ass again.

7. A nuclear fire will suit your requirements perfectly. We won't be waiting for a nuke, it will come like the shits with food poisoning, bang.

If I was you I would be setting up shop in DC or NYC, both are sure to be hit. We don't want to be on the outskirts of a nuke, the walking dead would not be cool in real life.

8. fallout series.

-Yuri

9. it doesnt make a difference because we wouldn't know sure.

But the fact that one wants humanity to continue to enjoy life exists after your are dead whether you are there to care or not.

Its like saying if your wife doesnt find out, cheating is irrelevent

-Yuri

10. #50 Cactus Ed, Dec 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2015
    If you're cheating on your wife it matters, even if she doesn't find out. If she's cheating it's irrelevant if you never find out.
    All this deep thinking is giving me a headache.

11. my bad. Lets take a break :D

-Yuri

12. #52 STIGGY, Dec 20, 2015
    10,000,000 Degrees
    [​IMG]\\\\

[​IMG]

13. Don't tempt me to apply myself.

14. #55 Jason Van Jason, Dec 20, 2015
    I think one of the countries, if not more, on this planet, will be struck with a nuclear device at one time or another.

Then of course, there is the idea that nuclear war has already taken place on this planet.. But i suppose that is a whole other idea all together.

15. Don't worry... Be happy Yuri.

16. If it does make no mistake the USA will be the ones dropping it. We have a track record after all of dropping big bombs on other countries capital cities targeting citizens as to put pressure on their governments. ...kinda like terrorism right?

17. Exactly like terrorism. It is terrorism. America's government is the biggest terrorist organization on the face of the earth. The one and only difference is the language that they use to justify their terrorism.

The official narrative is that terrorism is acts of violence committed by people without state authorization to achieve a political goal. The same exact thing here except the bunch of assholes got together, called themselves a state and decided to inflict these heinous acts against humanity in their own name.

Fuck them. A gang of murderous psychopaths with a shit ton on stolen money and the best propaganda the world has ever seen. Nothing more, nothing less.

18. You writing a book yet? Or at least poetry similar to the paragraph above? Fuck the state good sir. And fuck the statists almost as much

19. Perhaps you are on to something my man. A very eloquent and well articulated book on anarchist philosophy that is also riddled with foul language. I could see a niche market there.