Will the world end in nuclear fire?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yurigadaisukida, Dec 3, 2015.

1. essentially we need them because they exist.

If. Country hhas them and another does not, the ones with automatically have authority.

-Yuri

2. Yep, that was basically my point

3. I do not believe we will ever have weapons strong enough to destroy planets. Wipe out all life on the planet? We could build that weapon now but it would be incredibly expensive and well, why would you wipe out life on a planet? The planet has resources you could use.

I do not think a nuclear war will happen. All the large countries with them are waiting for the other guy to launch his first.

Maybe somewhere like North Korea or Iran will launch one eventually but as soon as they do every country is launching theirs at them innocent people getting hit in the cross fire be damned. So if you want to call a country being wiped off the map after the first bomb gets launched then it'll be a quick one hour war.

Nuclear weapons are war enders. You dont launch them unless you are planning to go all out and tell your enemies it's time to stop resisting.

4. #24 Elem3nt17, Dec 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2015
    I dont see any country being stupid enough to launch nukes, it is mutually assured destruction, everyone knows that. If there is any chance of nukes being drop it will be orchestrated by some radical group and the nukes will be isolated to two bombs, the ones the extremists drop and the one we drop on the extremists. Either that or it will be a last resort in a fight over dwindling resources, consumerism and overpopulation will lead to the destruction of terrestrial ecosystems, the oceans will acidify killing off most ocean dwelling lifeforms. Wars, and civil turmoil will be caused by food shortages, maybe then we would see the big ones.

5. #25 Elem3nt17, Dec 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2015
    It's actually mostly Russia and the US that have massive stockpiles, every other country pales in comparison. Whats really scary to think about is the amount of nuclear warheads/fissionable material Russia lost track of during the fall of the soviet union.

6. I saw an interesting documentary talking about how they've litteraly found nuclear materials and wweapons unguarded in like chain link fence padlock shed type locations.

When it collapsed many secrets were left unaccointed for.

Easy for terrorists to get nukes in Russia. Getting them out might prove hard tho

-Yuri

7. Russia have many bomb! We don't know where they all are, perhaps you want a dirty bomb?
    -Robin Williams.

8. It would probably surprise you how many nuclear war heads the usa has lost. .....although it shouldn't, states cant do shit right

9. Hah no it does not surprise me in the least..

10. There is one buried in a swamp in North Carolina. A few other nukes lost in the ocean after plane crashes or being jettisoned.

Is it any surprise really?

11. If there's one thing you can count on government and trust of it is to fuck up monumentally on every single thing they get their sticky, blood soaked, dick beaters on.

12. For each of us the world ends and everyone dies when we die. Heart attack or nuke holocaust, it's all the same.

13. Still have those 69 virgins waiting for you Ed.

14. If that is true then why have kids?

-Yuri

15. I wish my local gun store sold nuclear weapons.

16. Why have kids now? Because creation is an act of will. will is an act of desire.
    desire is an act in self interest and in the spirit of self interest having kids make us immortal.

17. i'd love to play fallout 5 in real life.

18. Idk I just fucking hope I have a good bag when it happens. I'd be pissed if I had to go out dry. Lol

19. Ready
    I figure when the Dollar crashes because of the Idiots running the ship
    I will be set for trade.
    [​IMG]