Grow update Indoor 1k watt setup

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Elude1, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Their about about four and half weeks old. Healthy and thriving. They have grown quite a bit since last post. They have all been topped once except that runt in the corner has been topped twice. All held down by a trellis and some minor lst in some areas. The three in the back are feminized OG from seed and the two front are feminized sour diesel from seed. Enjoying a folier feeding in one pic.
    Just waiting to flip that switch.
    Thanks
    Elude1

Attached Files:

2. They look nice and bushy. Do u plan on putting them in bigger pots?

3. Thank you that is the question??? Thier still kind of young, I want to leave them enough room to flower. I think I amd going to leave them the whole way in the 3g pots and start flower in 2 to 3 weeks. I hope they dont get root b I bound. But the last thing I want to do is transplant again.

4. I'm just wondering why you posted your garden in the Advanced Growing Techniques forum. Are you doing something special with the garden?

J

5. This post doesn't belong here I agree.

6. Hi Elude :wave:

Just wanted to let you know that I moved your thread to the indoor grow journals. Your plants look happy. :)

Good luck with your grow.

7. Thank you admin. I didnt mean to n post it there. Ans some took it personal lol.

8. How are they doing? Post another pic

9. I'll be posting here in my journal. I h vae had some mind issues, pests etc. They are now approaching week 8 of veg. And I plan on doing very soon. Also I have 2 strains OG and sourD. I made 8 nice cuts to clone.

Attached Files:

10. Looking good man. Sour d is probibly my favorite strain it produces high yelds. How big is your grow space and what kind of light do u have? I also have a 1000 watt set up but im not sure if i should add more light or not...

11. My room is 7' x 6 1/2' x 5 1/2'
    For a tight space 1000w is ample. Id like 2 but it woud be too hot. The light is a xtrasun 6in vented hood with exhaust fan running through.

12. If you can control the temp say go for it.

13. Thats crazy because my room is the same dementions 7'x61/2'

14. Subbed. I run a 1k light too. Happy growing

15. Cool, good to have some followers. I have been real lazy with this journal/grow. I am now in week 3 of flowering my five ladies. The weather has been working in my favor being cold in California at the moment with low humidity. This is a hydroponic grow hand watered in a rockwool media. I have delt wit pests being cutworms and spider mite control thus far all common issues but I am just running this setup for the first time so I am still learning the ins and outs of my rig. Here's some pics to catch you up. Peace!

Ps. Some of those tips are burnt etc. But I flushed them well and should be back on nutes in the next day or so.
    Hit me up 1 1000 Watters.

Attached Files:

16. Looking good man cant waite to see buds. How tall are they?

17. Here they are now at 3 weeks. Lots of white hairs, pistils and started thc production.
    They would be almost 5 feet tall if it wasn't for lst'ing and the scrogg.

Attached Files:

18. What kind of ventilation are you runing im looking for somthing to keep smell down

19. I run a 400cfm exaust fan with a 28" x 8" carbon filter (Something like that) and 2 240cfm fresh air intake one each side going under the plant's to rise through the canopy and out the exust on the ceiling. As far as smell goes this is my first time running this setup, so far the smell is contained but im only at week 3 of flowering. Its going to kick up alot more soon. I would consider getting a more powerful exaust fan that fits your room size and a decent size filter. any fresh air you get the better.

• Like Like x 1