Does Vaped Weed Lose Its Potency?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ProudStonerGuy, Dec 3, 2015.

1. #1 ProudStonerGuy, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2015
    So the skinny is: I'm 100% out of weed. I have this old bag full of vaped weed. I was planning on rolling it with a little tobacco and smoking it. I know vaped weed gets you high but, this vaped weed is quite old. It is almost the texture/consistency of a thick salt/sand, as it's just been sitting in my drawer for maybe over a year.

Thoughts? Will this still get me high. I'm trying it out tonight so I'll update yall

UPDATE: I did it. It tasted...so, so bad :( BUT it got me much past where i thought it would. A nice strawberry pudding later, I'M HAPPY

2. LOL. your lungs may jump out of your chest and run down the street screaming in terror. Let us know how it goes.

3. #3 mega_newblar, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2016

4. Smoking vaped weed just out of a vape is bad enough, so I can't even imagine what it would be like after a year. I'd say it will still get you about as high as vaped weed would, but taste a whole lot worse. I'd pass

5. #5 Jean Felissaint, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2015
    It sounds a bit old, maybe you should try getting something new and fresh?

6. I don't know about smoking it, but I save my vaped herb and mix it with the buds that I am using for oil extraction.
    Depending on the temp you Vape at there are a lot of compounds left behind that you can recover.

7. I fill my avb in gelatin capsules and eat them. Works very well and no bad taste

8. Of course vaped weed loses potency, where do you think the thc goes?

9. #9 s A t I v A, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2015
    duh...

10. That deserves a cold beer, you made the most out of the hand you was dealt answered a few questions about smoking old weed and survived.

Congrats

11. Use it to make Green Dragon! It works. I use vaped weed to make GD, and it's quite good. You'll find tons of information how to make green dragon, both on the internet and on this forum (check Edibles subforum)