First Ever Grow Attempt; PC Grow Case, Need Advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ganjaJeff, Dec 2, 2015.

1. High Everyone,
    So in the next coming days I plan on beginning my first ever grow op, A pc case grow. I am still trying to understand how this works. So far, I understand the basic concepts, clear the pc, add reflectives, the fan sucking air in stronger than the fan blowing out (is this correct?) I know how to add the power strip and gut a PC and everything, my main question is about the lights. In my home I own 50w Halogen lights I doesn't specify what k's, 23w CFL lights, 3500k, and 100w soft light bulbs, again it doesn't say what K it is.

Do I need the recommended 2700k and 6500k ilghts? or will any of these pass. Also, is this correct about the light cycles? 2500k for 18 hours on then off for 6 hours until it starts to flower, then 6500k and 2500k for 12 hours on and 12 hours off?

If I could use the 3500k bulbs would it be possible to just have them on for a different amount of time? Also, how often should I water my plant?

My soil mix is regular indoor/outdoor soil + a tad of miracle grow + a scoop of vermaculate and a bit of all purpose fertilizer/ plant food.

Very much Thanks in advanced,

GanjaJeff