White spots n bugs

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Roniin, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Fed this girl nutes her first time yesterday, 1/2 as much as instructed (mg all purpose plant food). Idk if its the nutes or the bugs, which I've found one tiny black bug, somewhat like a tiny beetle. Also two little grey bugs which looked like tiny little moths. Not sure what they are. I had my bucket surrounded by grass so i moved it figuring that was the origin of the bugs.

Also,,
    What does neem oil do for the plant, what's its benefits to the plant? How do i spray it on? Leaves, soil and all?

Attached Files:

2. Hey bud, neem oil is fabulous for all types of pests. You just look at the directions on the bottle and mix it like it says, put the goodness in a spray bottle and spray everything, the tops of the leaves the bottoms of the leaves the shoots, the branches, the soil. Don't spray your lights however so turn them off or spray them elsewhere and then after you are done spraying them water the soil with the neem oil mixture you made too. Bugs are a pain in the ass and sometimes very hard to get rid of but, hopefully you can get rid of them if you follow the neem directions which I believe is re treating every 5-7 days or so if I recall. Read the label it will say. Good luck. P.S. What soil is it in and you are flowering it now?