Ways to sober up fast

Discussion in 'General' started by quinnzi420, Feb 22, 2007.

1. :( It's terrible to think that people get high and then intentionally try to get rid of it

2. driving high is really easy...i don't understand how you can't do that shit

3. word brother!! i love blasting music.

i think a buzzkill is to run up & down the block or bike or jog or skateboard or whatever physically active

4. drink beer

it does the trick every time

5. napping helps, but i usually forget to wake up when i planned or dont hear the alarm if i set one. eating usually does the trick.

6. you made my day

7. That'll knock some sense into ya... what a buzzkill

8. OMG, when my girlfriend calls me up and bitches at me (like freshly high), its like I never smoked at all and I want to kill myself!

9. Hmm what is this sober you speak of?

10. slam your penis in a door

11. feek i prefer to drive stoned over sober. but I do not like riding dirty. otherwise i turn into a little paranoid bitch

12. If you don't want your high to last that long, then build up a tolerance. Or else you gotta drive to that fast food... because eating it like the only other way. haha.

13. best fucking sig ever

14. #55 Mr.Burnsalot, Mar 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2011
    Eat 2 slices of greasy pizza. Always fixes me up around 4 am.

Drunk- Eat and drink water
    High- Eat
    Drugs- Ride it out

15. OP probably found a solution in the last 3 years but I'm sure he appreciates your contribution nonetheless!

Rear-end a squad car, that would sober me up :)

16. There is nothing wrong or impaired about being high, you just have to relax. It's all about relaxing. :smoke:

Oh, and there is no way to 'sober up fast' that I know of. Once the THC is inside you, it's going to do it's job whether you want it to or not, so you have to ride it out like someone else said. Taking a nap is probably the best thing, though often I'll take several hits right before I fall asleep, then wake up later in the night absolutely ripped. lol.

17. Ask your mom how her day was...

Total buzzkill.

18. classic

19. Absolutely right...just be responsible with it.