NeeFs SEARCH FOR THE INDOOR SUN!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NeeF, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Morning brother Ant! Yea got things bac on cruise control here and lookin forward to choppin down this SK1 soon looks like she's finishing up all brown hairs r starting to curl goin to check trichs when the lights come on see where we r. She fatten up more then what I thought she would so that's a plus after the WW looks like I'll get only about 20g from here maybe less but I think she'll b a killer smoke tho she smells Devine

2. Looks great in here!

3. Thank you brother Tenshuu. Getting things bac in order after my tm-7 issue next run shoud b 10x better

4. my stuff should be dialed in once I address my aeration... Until then I'll deal with a few droops.... Oddly enough my mcd and z28 have decided to darken up and perk up more. Strawberry banana still looks sad, but she was very thirsty

5. Post a link to ur journal I kno we've been chatting up up for months but don't think I've seen a journal from u I kno there'd b loads of info I need in there

6. Hey bro was it u that had the mammoth p stuff?

7. Not me, lemme grab my journal link

8. Trying to find out where I can order some of that from. Wanna check it out I see a few ppl tryin it on here and IG

9. What's up playa? Shark attack time! Lol! Damn you got some nice buds homie g! That shit just getn started? Mines just starting to put out white hairs on tops. Brick house is being a hard ass knowin it wants to be female. Waiting for a woman, right?

Stealth Garden.... https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1387632-Light-issues

10. Lol ain't been in that situation yet it's a slumber party over here NUTTIN but girls...until the breeding project comes until then we only need 2 balls around the tents

11. Got my black gum test grow seeds in today. Black domina x bubblegum I will post pics here but I have to make a journal for a more detailed journal on the strain so I'll post the link to that journal once I make it. Thinkin about scrogging these out in some 15gal pots and making those pots into no tils. I believe that's what I'm goin to do next run will feature black gum Scrooged out in 15gals under the P4-XML2 love when I jus make quick decisions like that lol but yall kno me I'll prolly change that once the time comes lol

12. I did check the trichs on the SK#1 and they are all cloudy so I'll b keeping and eye on it this next week and once it comes down the 2 clones I have will go in to flower once I clear them 2 out of the tent I'll try and fit all the coco girls under the P300 and the seedlings will go under the P150. I'll prolly let the coco girls get big enought to take some clones and once they have roots I'll choose 2 plants to keep and flower them out and jus flower the other 2 out from the clones. Or I might jus keep them small and flower them all out. Once again that might change at the time lol.

13. Yea takin the plant count down this run under the P4 and goin to scrog these out in 10gal pots I highly recommend gardenersedge.com jus got 10x 10gal pots for 35$ their the degradable pots DNG put me on em. They also got small pots like 50x 1gal for 18$ prolly 25$ with shipping this will b the new spot for pots

14. But this this scrog is Finna b epic I'm goin to take my time and actually do it this time lol. I'm do see I can get my light higher wit that I'll prolly do my screen about 14" above the pots fill 3/4 of the screen then flip and fill in the rest during the stretch. Depends if I can get 2 of the 10s in there I'll do 2 plants. I'll start the no til pots when they get here. Might try and find some cover crops for the pots but they say I can get away wit clippings from the plant so I'll run that route first but I have already noticed that other lil things b growing out of the soil so it's alive.

15. My buddy's skunk special didn't pop from them either he hasn't tried anymore yet. But everything I have popped as germ for me so far but I try to stick wit breeders I see being talked about mostly. One of my cream caramel from sweet seeds germed and is growing funny but looks like it'll recover but the one I popped in soil germ and is look good.

16. Man I got me a order pick out in the vault right now. Cookie kush chronic thunder and lsd