My friend stupid?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by rastaman7777, Nov 30, 2015.

1. I told my friend I got 2 grams or 1.8 for 18$ which is a lot. He said I got ripped off and you can get an ounce for 20$. He is stupid AF am I right? XD shwag weed where I live is 6$ a gram, 6X28= 168$ so more than 150+ dollars for shitty weed I got good mids so 200. He doesn't even smoke.

Who is right me or him?

2. if you got good mids... the your friend is right and yes you got ripped off....

an ounce for $50 of brick weed is around average... good mids maybe $80 a ounce

people do bulk deals, you dont add it up by the gram

to me you both sound "stupid AF"

3. I never bought an ounce

4. If he's in Northern California and got mid/top-shelf he's normal at around $9 and up but if it was bad weed and he got it at a dispensary they need to credit him. I don't smoke lesser weeds but I do understand being broke and having to deal with shady street folk (that own dispensaries lol)
    If it was from street vendors they got over on him

5. $20 should get you at least a 1/8 of mids no matter where you at

6. You're right, man. Where I live ( Milwaukee, Wisconsin ) weeds like 15 - 20 dollars a gram. Your friends a fuckin idiot. Haha

7. If somebody told me they could get an ounce for $20, the last thing i'd be calling them is stupid until i saw that ordeal through.

8. Call him mc square potato

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app