Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to conserve weed with metal pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xDrew, Nov 26, 2015.

1. I recently bought this skeleton hand pipe off amazon and it helps save weed due to the bowl size. But do you guys have any other tips on saving weed with a metal pipe? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448570227.964050.jpg

2. If you are aiming to get as high as possible off as little as possible, keep it to 1-2 hits, rather than more. If you're looking to get a good high and sustain it, then use the same amount, but spread it out into smaller hits, and maybe add a little more bud, I get depressed after my last hit, so I never have a "last hit" if you want to have a good time smoke like whatever gets you a good blaze, then every 30 mins have another moderate bowl and you'll be sussed.