What do you think about Bernie Sanders?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Lifted Ginger, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Sorry man... I hate to tell you this but your vote don't count and all that political knowledge is bullshit lies... You my friend are a victim of a mass illusion... It's okay now I'm here to set you free... Now fly little bidry be free spread them patriotic wings...

2. If he becomes president, I hope he instructs the Agricultural Department to grow money trees to pay for all this free shit.

3. Screw Trump he has gotten caught in his lies already honestly I'd rather have Bernie as a president

4. Yeah, listen to the guy that can't spell you're.

5. Too bad, you're getting Hillary or Trump. Probably Trump.

6. Let's just go full retard and throw all of our support behind Lindsey Graham or Bobby Jindal.

7. I've already gone full retard by supporting Trump. He's a mad man.

8. Trump won't be elected, no one was swayed by Romney and they certainly will not be swayed by Trump. He has to be the worst candidate for president ever. Watching Trump really feels like being on social media, where he just says and defends whatever comes to mind, even when it is purely offensive and has no political value. Accusing Americans of celebrating after 9/11, what an asshole.

9. In fairness to Trump, Romney was kinda ashamed of his wealth. Trump isn't by any means. And if you're not down with someone simply because they're wealthy, that makes you a tool. I still think Trump is a Clinton plant though.

10. #30 roorforcrumble, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    Trump stands to benefit tremendously if elected, he isn't a plant, it is for personal and financial gain, not for the people.

And being rich isn't the issue, it is the isolation from reality it causes to the point where you simply don't understand what is going on with average Americans because wealth is insulating from the nation's ills.

11. Spell = spells = witchcraft

= 100 something I don't give fuck years ago

People thought witches were real...

People died because of there beliefs..

Then we have the ones who blindly trusted the ones accusing people of witch craft... Then they participate in the horrific events of hanging these innocent people...

Now take a gauss who created your language...
    The same fuckers. Sorry if not politically correct... But I jus really giv no fucks especially when some bases people opinions off one word... Haha do you vote because no matter who you vote for they will do the same shit... They
    Are just puppets, being told what to do... lol I don't care how Uneducated I am at spelling all that matters is I know de truth... I have ability to see past the bullshit. I think I was born with it... But all of my years of experience I can surely say that I'm only about facts and the truth....

And the truth is your vote doesn't count..

12. I Aslo forgot to mention that the candidate with the most $ always win!

Also Hillary and trump are related
    So is bush and Obama.

But hey don't listen to me I just know it's all one big planned skeme.

13. Saudi Arabia still gives people the death sentence for sorcery and witchcraft. How else do you think these fuckers have solid gold toilets?

I think it's time you stopped watching YouTube documentaries at 4am.

14. I don't know where to start with which fallacy but your delusions of grander are hilarious.

15. Lmao, honestly I don't care enough about politics to watch a documentary... Plus I speak truth, even tho I'm extremely lazy I still like to get my point across.

You obviously missed the point, of my message...

QQ? Do you as in Twistedd actually believe " you're " vote matters ?

16. Troll harder.

17. I'm one of a kind... Maybe that's why I'm the only one who see the obvious truth....

I'm not here to tell you what's right form wrong, I here to make you simply think...

18. Trolls are for entertainment.

This is for educational purposes...

Haha how come you don't want to feel inferior is it because you can't answer my question, or did I say that because you intentionally ignored my question

19. Make me think you're a paranoid schizophrenic.

20. You're obviously trolling.

Or autistic.