Deuces Journey on CopperHead Road

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by deucewild, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Just passing good vibes to my my peeps.

2. I am trying to veg out on the info around here and man man.. Mind blown. I have no doubt when the meds start rolling in, that will come to a crawl!!!!!!!!

3. Got the cloning tray out and knocked out about 15 cuttings.. Some GFBA and 6 new seedlings of 2 strains I chopped the tops out of..
    [​IMG]
    BNW

4. I have seen GFBA everywhere..What is it???? I'm jealous dude.

If the state medical laws don't catch up in 2 years when I finish my "BS in Systems Management, I'm relocating. My whole idea it to apply this to permie/organic lifestyle. Input ='s output. Let nature do its thing.....

5. #25 deucewild, Nov 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2015
    BNW I love them old FORD.. Give my left nut for a DEUCE COUP...

6. Love them too! My wife wants one which I find completely strange. I don't want much from this life materially, I have more than I could ever want, but if I had the cash, I'd buy a Mustang and put a chevy 350 in it lol. And maybe an old booze runner

7. Man I know. I got more than I need in the garage especially with this junk shoulder but I can't get rid of my tools. I might need to fix something and hurt for a week.

The women always get the furniture... I need to update my shit thrown out bare bones shit but hell I ain't trying to impress nobody. On another note Disability check hit, '"MY REAL GIRLS" needing some stuff..Got them little gnat munching on some stuff I notice. I had to move my worm bin in the garage. Even with a layer of neem meal the gnat where everywhere on the surface...Bastards...
    I know I need pro-tek, neem oil, and I think something else?//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/confused_2.gif

I did manage to finally use that manure/sawdust/lime mix from horse farm to make a 6 x 10 garden bed. I then placed a light layer of topsoil I had laying from a project over the top.

Booze running...Hey a buddy is getting a still made for "BIO-DIESEL". I know this dude well, when he told me this: I was like yeah right...We'll work it out //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/rave-girl.gif That crap without a permit is screaming Federal, worse than my hobby...

8. Right! We're the new age bootleggers!

9. Birds of a feather flock together... Can't wait till I get back to my regular programming of "HERE MAN HIT THIS"

10. Grape Fruit Bad Ass.. 2 phenoms.. The tall lanky and the short squatty.. Got both cuts but still haven't smoked any yet..
    I've got a brass radiator ferd rolling around here someplace if I can remember just where I parked her
    By the time I had enough of the correct tools to do the job I was to old to crawl under the cars any longer.. Sucks ass..
    Fungal Gnats can be controlled with some crushed up Mosquito Dunk.. Home depot with the citronella candles.. Just sprinkle some on top of the soil every month or so..
    [​IMG]
    The Bio Diesel I run on..
    [​IMG]

5 grams of hash in each dish.. 1 table spoon of oil.. 1/2 tea spoon of lecithin..
    Decarb hash 40 min covered at 220 deg..
    [​IMG]
    Heat covered after blending to 220 degs for 20 min covered then freeze.. 3 additional heating and freezing will amp up the narcotic effects..
    [​IMG]

While I originally started making them when I couldn't smoke for about a month I've stayed the path as I'm smoking just a couple of hits a day now.. My Doctor has been on my case about the volume I smoke so this should make both of us happy campers..
    BNW

11. I don't know what it was but I toked some real GRAPEY shit last night at my boys house.

AS WE SAY IN THE HOOD,

IT TASTED LIKE PURPLE KOOL-AID.....

12. Grape tells me GDP was involved. Like thats fake grape too good to be true kinda grape, white grape whitw owl blunt wraps kinda smell... thats the grand daddy whether in true form or the progeny of... no mistaking ol granddad

13. The best I could get around here for decade was skunk. I'm scheduled to taste it again tonight//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/shake.gif...I plan on not being drunk on rum, so I can ask what it is!!!!!!!

This grape to me was over powering. I don't know. I'm not a blunt fan. Just give me a bowl or jay and send me on my way. Call me crazy but weed should taste like weed not candy...I like my smoke to taste like floral/berries soaking in a virgins honey pot //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/yummy.gif

14. I don't smoke weed in blunt wraps lol but I know people who do, they do it because the brick dirt they buy tastes horrible, the wrap is a solution, makes it not harsh and improves the taste. I will smoke em but I don't smoke em on my own time ya follow..

15. Totally agree. 2 things I love the taste of cured weed and clean women... //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/ey.gif...

16. Feeling like a little PINK FLOYD...

17. Anybody know how to link my images to the "IMAGES IN THIS JOURNAL"

HERE WE GO..

Up Close...

[​IMG]

Ugly, Thinking the foliar spray I used to much and it turned bad and should've used just water in-between... Live in learn. That shit won't be happening again...

[​IMG]

The veg setup...PTW had to go.. That bitch just wasn't doing a dam thing.....She wouldn't put out, so she had to get out!!!!
    Transplanted one in her setup. If this one stalls like she did, that soil will then go to the compost...Simple as that..
    The (2) girl SIP setup is really a wick system... I cannibalized an old fabric pot. Cut a hole in bottom and stuffed it in...

[​IMG]

Accidentally Broke this bitches hip. Got here tied up to knuckle up.. Silica powder is ordered to help her bones out...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have noticed some leaves on in the veg are starting to do what the flower girls leaves are showing. The only thing common is foliar spray..This is the common thread so I've figured out what I did wrong based on others journals... You know kinda like WEBMD, self diagnosis is never good..//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/bang.gif...It's why I'm here.. "Damn it to hell RICKY BOBBY"

18. Well I'm just some guy trying to grow his shitty meds.

Who knows? Gonna Have to go all "Field of Dreams": Build it and they will come..Have faith..I get it though. I'm the new guy. They already got the mad skills. It's my job to learn it, grow it, and pay it back just like them...That's the good vibe faith, I'm sending out...

So a dude I got made respect for sent me on a learning mission for some insight. After 5-10 pages in the fishing hole, I realized that I had already skimmed a bunch of this grow journal almost a year ago. After I had moved in this place.

Funny how We know; What we like....Even when we don't know..

In the month of really trying to be apart of the community I can say this, This is a community of good people trying to do right by others. The rest of the noise is called haters. That's why the saying is either people give up or get good; but the choice is theirs to listen and take the time to get good... Atleast the few help me and I have an outlet. It's worse to grow and not get to talk about it. I've done that for over 1 1/2 years and that sucks. You can't get better without feedback...

19. That's why we are here man, this is our place to talk about it. Your plants have made it this damm far, you aren't a bad grower bro. They look perfectly healthy to me. If you want them bigger, your gonna have to grow em... bigger. I completely understand your rush to move a new set into flower, and then smoke what's smaokable, but just make it through one solid round and you'll never run low again, that's a fact! Don't dismiss your skills, you've been studying learning and doing for nearly 2 years now, looks as though you have the handle on it to me!

20. #40 deucewild, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
    Thanks dude. I had to come here to gain some faith again. I know you feel me //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif I'm actually worried that the girls vegging will be to big for my 3x3 tent come time to flip. I got a lot of veg time left of a full month!!! No respect till you can prove you lay it down //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png

I know.. It's all good man for real.. I came here because "Blades Stand Together"...Just the holiday blues....I'm gonna back of the threads and stay focus on the fishing hole until I finish that!//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

Who knows maybe one of the other big dogs will visit while I'm fishing at the hole for peace, sanity, and knowledge!!!

"ONE" Still sends chills like the first time, Top TEN of My Favorites