Ugh Balding and coming to terms with it.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by portfool2332, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Go on amazon and purchase Lipogaine Big 3 shampoo or Regenpure DR shampoo.

Apply about a nickel or quarter sized glob(depending on how much hair you have) and lather it up. Massage it it in for a good 3-5 minutes. Leave it in for an extra 5 minutes then wash out well.

Get Perfect Hair minoxidil and azelaic acid solution and apply the amount as directed in to your hair and rub it in. You can also find solutions on ebay.

You can get a dermaroller and roll it in every direction on your scalp. It will really help the solution get absorbed.

It will take a 2-3 months to see results but these products really do work. I got it for my dad and also other people see great results.

2. Balding sucks. I have widow's peaks, however I have this odd strip of hair that remains from where my old hairline used to be. It's really weird, and I've only ever seen a couple of guys who have this pattern. I just regularly shave the old hairline on a daily basis when I'm shaving the rest of my face, and viola....I look normal. Over the past couple of years I've noticed that the old hairline is down to about 100 hairs or so...So I shouldn't have to continue shaving it for much longer.

3. Forced change is horrible. Just accept it; will go over much better.

4. I just watch a couple Jason statham movies.

5. buzz it. i wouldnt bic it, but i would buzz it, if it were me. im 30 and have long hair, but if i start losing it, id cut it right away.

besides, a new look is always good

6. I'm 23 and I already have the classic Widow's peak going on. You just have to accept it and move on, taking comfort in the fact that you're definitely not alone.

7. I'm going to be pulling the trigger and shaving it down this week. I'll probably end up using the 1/8th inch. Thanks for the replies, folks.

Any final words of encouragement is appreciated. I'm pretty nervous about this but ready for a new look.

8. I'm 27 and have had a receding hairline for years. I recently trimmed it short and my GF loved it; I'm just not ready to part with it all. I can make it work still.

But in the end, it's just hair. You can wear a hat. Or, grow a big beard and look bad ass. Patrick Stewart is bald and chicks love that fucking guy.

9. my condolences broheem... I am fortunate. I would be bummed.

whatever you do, do not rock a horseshoe. shave that shit off.

10. im not bald but i dont like my hair even the slightest bit long to its always very very short, if i went bald i dont think i really would have a problem with it

11. Getting older is hard for all of us in different ways ...

And as a female I just want to say there are MANY (females) that will find you attractive without the hat ... and there are SOME who will get along with you beyond the attraction and even FEWER who will love you ... so be patient and hold out because there are a few good ladies out there just waiting to love you for who you are and who you will be!!

12. Eh. My shit is thin as Fuck on top, pretty noticable. My thing, is that I don't really care. I'm funny and good with people, I'm a boss at my job (as in very talented, not a literal 'boss' that walks around micromanaging) so I make money. I get laid fairly often, have an income and a roof over my head.

My best friend has stage 4 terminal cancer, port in his chest, chemo 3 times a week, his GF left him in the middle of it all and his family sold the house he was living in. I feel bad for that dude, wish I could help him - but that's why it's hard to feel bad for myself after My lady just blew me while I sip whiskey and sprite.

13. #33 IfImoffpleasecorrect, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
    Im 26 and 2 years ago I noticed my hairline has been going up and up. Today I looked in the mirror and Im missing 70% of hair in front. With rates like that I will have a bald spot at 30

14. my hair started thinning at 20. was the only physical feature i liked of mine, long curls that all the girls loved.

now at 25 its so obvious i shave it off in the summer. skinhead look is fine with me.