Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite sleepy strains youve come across?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mattisbadatnames, Nov 21, 2015.

1. #1 mattisbadatnames, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    strains that regularly make you pass out, or make you extremely lethargic.
    mine are Cherry Pie, OG Kush, Northern Lights, Platinum OG, Grape Kush and Bubba Kush.
    Ive also noticed when weed has a more orange or purple hue it usually seems to have more of a couch-lock effect.

2. Anything that's dense and is purple tends to do the trick for me, I sadly don't have any strain names in my area. Best indica like strain I've had this year, had a real musky smell to it. Ungodly dense with deep purple veins inside the buds.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448231390.223507.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448231419.096642.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448231544.570904.jpg

3. Northern Lights usually knocks me out.

4. Gran Daddy Purps or Godbud

5. Cherry pie gets you stupid high then knocks you out.

6. Northern Lights is great. Gigabud worked pretty well, too - it was great for making me happy, and then sleepy.

7. any pure indica will make me lathargic

8. Hindu Kush, Purple Kush, Master Kush, GodFather OG

9. Sativa's make me sleep because of the 'crash' per say on the comedown, whereas Indica's get me so relaxed that i end up doing something meditative in bed, the high wears off, and i'm energized.

So I like SLH.