Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokers from around the globe How much do you pay?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bullet527, Nov 20, 2015.

1. I'm from South Africa and i pay around 80 rand (6 US dollars) for about 30 grams of good outdoor swazi gold and around 250 rand (18 US dollars) for a good 40 grams of chronic. People say SA's the cheapest when it comes to buying weed but what's the price in your country? And how's the quality?

2. $220/ oz High quality ounce in Boston MA - home
    $275/ oz High quality ounce in Columbia SC - college

3. Bruh theres no way you pay 6$ for 30 grams. If so im moving live

4. I'm in Washington state and it varies wildly. The legal weed is relatively expensive, so I still usually buy from dealers. Right now, it seems I can get a good ounce for about $175 that way. I recently got a whole ounce of some surprisingly decent bud for $80.
    At other times of the year, it seems I can't find anything good for lower than $220/oz or so. Strange that it's seasonal.

5. £240 for an ounce of good weed ( South East U.K )

6. Mids would be right around 70-80 an oz and high grade would be in the 280 range give or take a few dollars depending on the time of year and quality the price can fluctuate. Most high grade seems to be shipped in. Not all that sure though tbh. Cheers!

7. If mids is 70-80 how low is Schwag up in GA. Not that I'm interested in purchasing any, but it seems like that's a huge price gap of mids to dank.

8. #8 TheSuperApe, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
    $8.50 a gram for the dank. Not that I buy by the g.

9. Here in Brazil they sell us brick weed, very shitty stuff, cheap though: one gram is like R$4.00, which is a bit more than one american dollar

10. Not trying to talk down on anyones weed, but i doubt $6 for 30 grams is good shit. Go watch the vice about "swazi gold"

11. But for dank outdoor, 80-100 an oz. Cali living g.

12. $80-$120 an oz for quality outdoor and $160-$200 an oz for quality indoor. Canada BC [​IMG]

13. £10 a gram in scotland, for £20 ou can get good dank weed as the good weed doesnt come in grams here. £30-£35 for 1/8th

14. Here high Grade = €10 a gram Holland

15. same here in scotland, if your lucky an oz of good bud for £220

16. 220-240$ for a oz of dank kush in Sask,Canada

17. it's almost as if outdoor marijuana plants can only flower during a certain time period!

18. #18 Mid man, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
    $25 a quarter:

[​IMG]

$25 a quarter:

[​IMG]

The difference here is in the first pic that was bought November 25, the weed in the second picture was bought in late april. The brick weed gets progressively worse over the months

19. #19 pqppqpqq, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
    I understand that, but I didn't think Washington climate was even viable for outdoor growing. I guess that's a good thing to know.

20. Colorado Rec weed can be $10-12 for 1g cone...I've seen $6/g to$30/g with mystery 1/8s $20 and oz 180-420. Medical half that usually. Street prices down to $100 oz