PC Micro Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by GrassT, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Hey guys
    Quick update
    I've been having some problems keeping light on the underbrush. Idk about this LST job I did, but I moved the lights so that they'll stay on the underbrush. Hopefully I can still develop the bottom half of the plant. Veg has no end in sight.. :(

Attached Files:

2. looks good to me. The side growth or underbrush as you call it grows slow at that age, have you tried topping it yet?

3. Thanks for the input, no I haven't tried topping I've never tired that technique before. I think the plant will be fine I'm just going to let it ride. Hopefully by adjusting the light the side growth will start to grow faster.

4. you should look in to it, I did for the first time on my 3 SDG's about a month ago. After a week all of the side branches below the cut all thought they were Tops and grew upwards like crazy. Only time will tell but I think it will really improve the yeild.

5. #25 GrassT, Jan 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2016
    Hey guys day 57 update
    Flipped her to flower! Someone mentioned topping to me earlier decided not to go that route this late into veg. Watered with nutes today then flipped only 11 weeks to go... lol
    She's still looking very healthy, pics don't do it justice. It's looking like I'm going to have 3 or 4 major bud sites

Attached Files:

6. I love little grows and experiments like this, makes it a bit more interesting I think. Can't wait to see what's to come

7. Hey guys day 64 update
    1 week of flower

So everything is going pretty well still. She's growing a bit nothing crazy yet. 1 of the leaves had light burn on it because it was right against the light (light was on the side). Watered with nutes started tiger bloom today at 1/4 strength. Trimmed a few fan leaves off to let some light penetrate. And put the light back uptop so all 3 led's are up there. I also started pulling the main stem through the scrog. Still have a long time to go but she's looking good ✊
    Until next time
    -GrassT

Attached Files:

8. Hey guys week 2 of flower.
    Not a whole lot to report. I have run into a bit of logistical issue. With the plant being pulled thru the screen it is almost impossible to take the pot out of pc case which makes watering a bit of an issue. Usually I pull the pot out then out it in the shower and water give it a sec to drain then put it back. Now I water, and the water just pools at the bottom of the case then slowly leaks out. There are 2 problems with this
    1. Is that it raises the RH in the case to 65% which isn't a problem now but it will be come later in flower. 2. Water be getting all over my floor! And it smell like shit especially when I water with nutes!
    Any helpful thoughts on this would be helpful. Idk if pulling the plant in and out of the scrog is a viable idea. At the moment my course of action is water, mop up with rag..lol. if anybody has a mrgrowpro case and has somehow navigated this opistcal or if anyone has any thoughts feel free to share! Sorry for the long rant I'm high as a kite
    Thanks guys
    -GrassT

Attached Files:

9. Hello man.
    I have a pc grow as well. It is a lovely machine.

I have a good tip to water and feed your girls... I had the same watering problem... so I bought a nice bottle

10. Hey guys week 3 of flower
    Not a whole lot to report, the first little hairs are starting to form. Gave it a decently heavy water with nutes today hopefully it gets things going. Tossed the scrog btw didn't really need it. 1454550842730.jpg 1454550873800.jpg

11. #32 GrassT, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
    Week 4 of flower

1455068895768.jpg 1455068921473.jpg 1455068950292.jpg 1455068981122.jpg 1455069005290.jpg 1455069046857.jpg
    [​IMG]

12. Good looking grow and the plant looks really healthy... I have never made a grow with leds but dont you think the leafs are a little too close to the leds? Good luck and keep posting i will follow this thread :D

13. Lol dude it's soo close.. I have adjusted the lights so there not sitting directly on the main cola just in case it does start to touch.Also I have tied the plant down a little more so I still have about 2 inches of clearance. Other than that there not a whole lot I can do lol. I just hope the plant stops stretching

14. Good luck on that one man my first they wouldn't stop going for my lights, it was a pain!!! Plant does look nice and healthy though!

Sent from obamascookies iPhone

15. Time to learn to supercrop. Give her a little abuse. She'll love you back. Just pinch and bend/break the stem a few nodes down from your top cola. As long as you don't totally break it off, it'll be good for her.

16. Week 5 of flower
    -So I opened the case and she was squished up against the roof. I did some serious tie downs and gave her some breathing room. I still think she'll be ok. Do the buds look a lil underdeveloped for qeek 5? Any advise on how to keep her down is welcomed ✌
    1455767079080.jpg 1455767098307.jpg 1455767121275.jpg 1455767180315.jpg 1455767212541.jpg 1455767260934.jpg

17. she looks good tome man keep up the good work.

18. Week 6 of flower
    She looks good, still got awhile to go though. I'm thinking that when it's time to cut the main cola I'm going to cut it, but then let the rest of the the smaller buds develop further. Just a thought we'll see what happens.
    1456203320327.jpg 1456203334577.jpg 1456203356135.jpg

• Like Like x 3