This is my last resort... Any mechanics on here?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by My_Foots_Asleep420, Nov 18, 2015.

1. #1) Not doing to happen with my kids.....when we get into my car(Chrysler 300c Hemi sedan) my 4 yr old son pumps his little fists in the air while yelling "wake up the Hemi"!

#2) YES...YES they are!

#3) Sad so sad indeed.

2. [​IMG]

3. You either have a hole in a brake line or the pump for the brakes is out. When you add brake fluid, you have to bleed the lines to remove the air or your brakes won't operate correctly. My advice would be to take it to somebody who knows about brakes and let them fix it for me. TWW

4. No visible leaks on the ground? I have my money on the master leaking into the booster. If it is I'd change both.

5. The master cylinder is divided in to two wells, front well is for rear brakes, rear well for front. If just one of the wells goes empty, it helps narrow down problem. Uou may not see wet spot on ground, but crawl under and look at back side of tire and wheel for wet or oily spot, could be bad wheel cylinder and might only leak under pressure but not when sitting.

6. Dont be afraid to work on brakes, one of the easiest systems on a car to work on. If you have any mechanical knowledge, which it sounds like you do, you wont have any problems.

7. It was my brake line got it fixed and now my brakes are working fine... Thanks everyone for your input

8. Master cylinder or a caliper is likely leaking

9. Huh......he got is fixed as he stated in the message above yours. He said it was a line.

10. I found it pretty funny that, although there are plenty of automotive forums on the Internet, OP uses his "last resort" to ask for help on a weed forum.

And, I'll be damned if the problem wasn't correctly diagnosed in the first sentence of the first response.

Go stoners! We're not the brain dead burnouts that people think we are.

11. Just buy a new car this one is toast

12. #32 mercinariesgtr, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    This also works well for repairs such as flat tires, oil changes, blown fuses, and pretty much anything else.