Should I get a maserati gransport spyder or a quatroporte?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Suckfetus, Nov 18, 2015.

1. A vintage 911 is all the image you need.

Maseratis are very fond of the workshop.

2. That's only in Japanese models of the cars and may have been done away with by now I'm not sure..I imagine either way people can get past it...
    Japan is always the first to decode the stock ecu's for standalone tuning.

3. Maserati's are some what cheap to buy used but cost a fuck ton to repair

4. I don't know how much money are you willing to spend. In Europe a 2004 Maserati Quatroporte starts around 20000 euros, so i will suggest some cars from 20000 to 50000 euros.
    You can get a Porsche Panamera from 2009 for a price around 37000 euros.
    Also, there is an Aston martin V8 Vantage from 2007 for 41000 euros.
    There is a Bentley Continental Flying spur from 2005 for a price around 37000 euros.
    If you can spend more money than this you can buy a Ferrari F612 scaglietti for a price around 85000 euros.
    All of those cars and the ones you mentioned will tell your customers that you are a great real estate agent.
    I will be glad if this list helps you with the choice :))))

5. Get an Audi RS7 if you are in the states, RS6 if in euro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. #46 NorseMythology, Jan 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2016
    [​IMG]

7. Audi RS5 and be done with it!
    Two door so it looks badass, still has plenty of seats. Also has the impressive Bang and Olufsen audio system.

Or, invest in your car and get a 1972 Road Runner, which will increase in value if you care for it. Doesn't get much more badass than that. Make your clients feel like they have little dicks and you are the man lol.

8. If you want a better image of yourself, please give me a thousand dollars. Aw, c'mon, you can afford it. Just write it off on your taxes.

Rich teabaggers in the USA only care about thier money, themselves, the Donald, guns and the bible. Everyone else can go to hell. Unless, that is that you are working for them for minimum like the Walton family. Then they might give half a shit about you.

9. Don't knock him, his job is his business, if he feels like a fancy car will help his business, who are you to judge? I doubt you'd get passed at a golfer for buying new clubs.

10. So what's your total spending limit including your car's trade in? Anything above 60k, get a gtr. Fun to drive and makes you look successful as hell since they're what every car enthusiast would want. GTRs are like rosin compared to all these bho cars mentioned.

11. Lexus GS or IS

â—†

12. I doubt he would want a GT-R unless he was a driving enthusiast looking for a thrill. I've never seen a real estate agent drift up into the driveway to meet clients with the traction control off lol.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Grasscity Forum mobile app