Should I get a maserati gransport spyder or a quatroporte?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Suckfetus, Nov 18, 2015.

1. #1 Suckfetus, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
    I would be getting a used one around 20k miles for use as a daily driver. Image is important as I work in a career where I need to look as successful as possible. Also any other cars around the same price range I could be better off with? I don't know much about cars but I need something people don't see everyday that will be fast and fun to drive

2. Audi A6 would be my choice for that money, brothers got one and its shit hot.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1447859827.892573.jpg

Or a BMW M3

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1447859940.363718.jpg

3. I know what you mean man. This indecision stuff happens to me every time I go yacht shopping.

This is what I finally had to settle for

[​IMG]

4. #4 Suckfetus, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
    I have a seven series bmw right now and I have no complaints with it. I just got a new job in real estate and I need to replace it with something more "flashy" to match the clients I work with.

5. The Alfa Nero is too small for me. I need a yacht I can land my private jet on

6. #6 El Duderino, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2015
    if you have money for a Maserati, you shop for an S6 or RS6, not a lowly A6(im partial to the Audi 7). even still, BMW, Audi, Mercs, are everywhere. if i could get a top tier luxury sport sedan, it would probably be a new Ghibli.

to answer OP question, make it an Alfa Romeo 8C.

7. #7 mercinariesgtr, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
    yah if you want to stick out you pretty much cant by anything german that doesnt have an s, rs, amg, or m in its name. That being said im not sure about the reliability of maserati which is what would lead me to one of the big three. You could always get a prius and tell people you really care about the environment, then have an awesome car on the side thats too rediculous to bring clients in. Something like a boosted vette or ls-swapped something or other.

8. #8 Suckfetus, Nov 20, 2015

What makes you pick the 8c over a gransport? I was looking at Alfa Romeos and I just don't really like the way they look
    I looked up the 8c and it said only 35 made it over to the U.S. so there's no way I'll be able to get one

9. #9 Suckfetus, Nov 20, 2015

Reliability isn't too much of an issue for me as long as shits not breaking every time I use it. I'm looking to only have one car though

10. #10 El Duderino, Nov 20, 2015
    ive always like the muscular look of the 8C. plus the outlandish exclusivity that the Alfa brand carries.

also. the back of the Gransport looks like an Accord.
    [​IMG]

also... have you checked out pre-1975 cars in your price range?

11. Hell, I get plenty of comments just rolling up in an XK8 coupe...and one that is twelve years old to boot. You can snag those in good shape for under $15K all day long, tax title license and out the door...

12. Nothing says douch better than being a posier.

13. I must be the only one in this thread that thinks the majority of Maseratis are ugly!

14. I love narcissistic threads like these.....

However, that being said - none of the above. Buy an Audi RS8 and then post the pics afterwards.

15. #16 WubbaLubbaDubDub, Nov 20, 2015
    Lmao, that almost made my day

16. #17 El Duderino, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    this... close thread.

for the GT-R suggestion by Dryice... my attempted quote failed.

17. Lol it's for my job I don't care if it makes people like you mad as long as it helps me work with people who have a lot more money than me. Now if you don't have anything nice to say why don't you leave? I'm not saying I'm rich here or that I'm spending a lot of money. I just need a car that's more impressive than mine

18. Why an RS8? As I just mentioned my main concern is that it will make me look successful to people who are really rich. I am not rich and need to buy a used sports car in order to appear it for work.

19. What do you like about the GT-R?