Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you smoke your hash (brick)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gotbluntz, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Was wondering how all you smokers like enjoying your brick hash, not bubble hash the dark and light brown brick form. My buddy has a shit ton and a good deal. I was never a fan of the brick hash prefer my flower and BHO but just curious I know ways of smoking it just wondering what hits you the best

2. back in the day I did bottle tokes and hot knives but I have only got flowers for the last 25 years or so.

3. Grind it up and smoke as usual

4. press it into rosin!
    [​IMG][/IMG]

5. That doesn't come around very often out here. I usually pack a bowl of green and stick a small bit in the middle so it stays in place and torch the shit out of it lol.

6. #6 invinciblejets, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
    Back in the day I'd of just used it for joints ....now rosin for sure...but for joints just make sure it's super broken up.