Your first time having sex.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by padawan001, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Missing out on experiences in life always makes people feel bad. If it doesn't make you feel bad, then I take the sorry back. :) good luck in finding what you're looking for sexually.

2. #62 Kushmedic, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
    Graphic words and highly suggestive themes to follow. If you're sensitive and you're reading this, cover your ears, anyway.

Mike here...hey...I was 14 or 15....met up with this red headed senior girl in High School. Her name was Tami. We hit it off so sweet. One day as we started to leave class, she asked if I wanted to hang out after school. We had BLTs to eat and we talked and talked.

Then Tami took me for a walk in her yard. Her family had a few acres of property with a year round stream, lots of nice willow and other trees, etc. We found a tree way out back near the stream (grass felt a tad damp as it was late August) and sat down and started kissing again. Then we started rolling around. First thing I got to do was suck her tits and finger her pussy. That was kinda neat. My finger actually liked it (no, shit, really....was almost like my finger was able to think and feel on its own and....wow. My what good timing!). And I just kept at it and loved watching her squirm. Then she flipped me over and sucked me. I can distinctly remember how I felt and thought at that moment: "Oh...myyyyy....what's THIS? Must.....have....more, I think. No I do. Feels kinda numbingly, warm, tingly weird at the tip....but awesome at the same time. Maybe not. No! I REALLY like this." Then she got up and sat on top to ride me....she rocked so forcefully back and forth, arching backward, her hands on my thighs.

That's when my head exploded.

No. Not that one down there, you PERVERT! What the hell is wrong with you?? The one above my shoulders! Okay.?

That's when my glans blew my wad. Shot my load. Blasted my butter. Gushed my gravy. Borked in buckets. Okay, maybe not that last one.

What an.....interesting......very different....sensation.

Oh, and she just sat there, looking at me with a satisfied smile on her face. But as she continued to look at me, she started to giggle, cough to hide the snicker, then she broke out laughing, covering her mouth, then looked back at me, calmed down, tried hard not to laugh. She just cocked her head to one side and smiled.

"What?"

She said I had the GOOFIEST, most cartoonish look of satisfaction on my face. That's when I ripped off a very nicely-toned rattling oh-God-is-this-wet-or-dry fart.

That's when she fell off laughing hysterically.

Fast forward (well, have to stop this time machine briefly at age 22 or 23 to find her again at a trailer park with something like six little kids, looking all run down, etc. No, none of them are mine. I learned later on I've been shooting blanks all my life) to now. I,'m 51. That was a...slow trip.

Ahhh. Good memories. Fuck... how do I even remember shit right now??

(True story. Names have not been changed to protect the innocent because nobody was innocent at that moment. We're both going to hell but it was so worth it.)

3. I was alone with a penthouse magazine, awesome times.

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. In the woods, inside of an old, hollowed out school bus. A couple of good friends were there. I actually got up in the middle of it and decided to start a conversation with one of my friends. Finished up nicely after said conversation. My partner and I at the time were quite intoxicated. It was the first time for both of us. We're still friendly acquaintances.

5. Unless you're attracted to good luck, then break a leg.

6. A couple year ago I posted somewhere that I would come back and post when I lost my virginity. Which happened finally.

I always thought sex was more complicated than it really was. That you had to work super hard to arouse a man and shit like that, which wasn't the case. I also always thought that the person might have a hard time making me wet, but that also wasn't the case. it was our second month knowing each other (technically), third time sleeping in bed together.

We watched Bram strokers dracula, got pretty high, and Im pretty weird when high so we were cuddling and I was twitching and being self conscious. One thing led to another. It was pretty great too lol. And I wasn't even nervous. It jut felt completely natural. Afterwards though when I went home I had a pretty sad feeling, almost felt like depression or something. I just attributed it to the fact that people obsess over virginity too much. It was almost something I was proud of. And it was gone foreva. Now I don't really care anymore, me and him are buying a condo together and fucking to this day lol . xD

7. First time I had sax was with myself. Took my long ass dick and shoved it into my own ass with enough force to make a grown horse cry. I made myself cum 8 times and I had loose shits for three weeks.

8. #68 SirInfi, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
    Mr grey, you having no gender contradicts your title of mister. Unless it is a title achieved by other means.

I was a very late bloomer. 21 years old.

I met this girl from online, i had actually sold a 1988 corolla on the Internet and a spanish girl a out 4 years younger than me said I was cute and we should watch a movie.
    A few months after that we fucked in the bedroom of my place. I remember being nervous, but as soon as I was in her, it was just natural. It took me over a hour to cum. She was slightly bleeding as it was her 1st time too.

There was a time her father showed up at my place with a 2x4. I guess she wasn't allowed to spend the night with a guy.

9. I was 17 and it was new years eve, I was going to a party with my buddy and my gf at the time was going to be there. We already planned to go back to my place afterwards (dad & stepmom left that weekend- home alone yeaaaaa buddy!), It's like 3-4am and we're both wasted when I take her back to my place, Also before I say anything else, just know thatI lied to her saying that I wasn't a virgin even though I was (I was young, insecure & embarrassed. I know I'm a piece of doodoo but I told her later).

We're hooking up for like a while in my bed and she says she wants to fuck so bad so she asks if I am actually a virgin. I reply yes so she then puts it in. I swear to god in that moment, it was like life was on pause. I remember thinking it felt like a warm waterslide for my dick. So I'm fucking her completely no rhythm with her head banging against the headboard of the bed.
    As soon as I cum I just look at her, say "HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!" and she bursts out laughing.

The following Monday when I went to school, her friends came up to me and said "HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!" hahahahahahahaha.

10. 1st times tend to be awkward and painful. Definitely get some lube. Don't expect or try to make it like be like it is in the movies.