Your first time having sex.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by padawan001, Nov 16, 2015.

1. My first time was pretty awkward. I was with a girl I only somewhat knew from a previous oral encounter following a party. We were coming back from a music festival and I brought her around back to the basement door only to find it was locked. I went in through the front to let her in only to find that my father had caught her. He began yelling at us, saying that she needed to leave or he'd call the police (pops is...interesting). So she waited outside for things to cool off. We did our thing. The next morning my sister walked in and saw us both naked in bed. Then I got up to get ready for prom--with a different girl.

2. 20 and still a virgin. Not even bad looking or in bad shape, I'm not broke either. Just never happened for me.

3. #43 goombah111, Dec 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2015
    8 years old didn't even know what I was doin lol it was her idea

Your experience is like it's straight out of a movie lol.

4. i was 14, went to a halloween party dressed as a hobo, fucked the hostess on the roof, i was a classy kid

5. How cum you not with her but with other girl?

6. A girl who lived across the street and I had fooled around on occasion when she didn't have a BF so we knew each other pretty well. But she had never let me go all the way.

The one summer day when I was 16 and she was 15 we had been at a neighbor's pool and were walking home together. Just the way the houses were positioned we got to her back yard before you could see my house. She said that no one was home and asked if I wanted to come in. Seeing an opportunity, I said yes. We started fooling around and she just came out and told me she wanted to go all the way. Crap. Just came from a neighbor's house and had no condom. So no go that day, but I did eat her out for the first time and she told me to be ready for the next time.

So I gave her a couple condoms the next time I saw her and sure enough about a week later she called me and said her parents were gone and to come over. Crap. My dad was at work, but mom was home. So I told her I was going over to my friend's house. When I got there, he took me back to her house and dropped me off. We did it twice that day and then quite a bit the rest of the summer. :)

7. My race can not engage in sexual relations as we have no gender or genetalia or sexual desires

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

8. How do you reproduce

9. Sorry

10. #50 firerat, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016
    I was 14 she was 19.

She was a good friend of my bestfriends sister. (That sounds like a lie, LOL)

My buddy's parents were out of town so I slept over his house. We got high. He fell asleep.

His sister knocks on the door and asks me if we have anything left because she could smell it all through the house. She had a friend over too. Her friend was fucking gorgeous.

We smoke and they start teasing me asking me if I have ever seen a girl naked or kissed a girl. I was 14 and talk like this with 2 hot girls in their PJ's was giving me a hard-on I was trying my best to hide. I couldn't. They saw.

Then hot friend strips to her panties. Titties out. She starts giving me a lapdance. She puts a titty in my mouth and I about blow.

Best friend's sister is watching and smiling. She says to hot friend, "make him a man."

So she did. Best 35 seconds of my life.

They told me if I ever tell anyone, they would deny it and make my life hell. I believed them. Never said a word to anyone, including my buddy. Took 20 years for him to find out. His sister told him while drunk off her ass a few year ago. He laughed like hell. Apparently when we were like 16 or 17, the same chick got drunk as fuck, gave him a BJ and puked in his lap.

BTW, hell was having this happen then not getting laid again for 5 years.

11. we are all cloned

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

12. With someone else?

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. How does a 19 year old even find a 14 year old attractive

14. Valid question. Same question I ask every time some hot teacher bangs her 7th grade student.

I dunno.

I never really thought to ask her.

15. It was a fucking embarrassing mess...but hey, practice makes mediocre.

16. It was magical

🐜

17. Cloned from what

18. When I was 19 years old, I lost it to someone in High School. He was one of my boyfriend's at the time but we broke up but I wanted him back. We started having sex and half way through it I made him stop cause I was in so much pain. It hurt way too much for him to continue. In the end he ended up lying to everyone and telling people false stories about me. However it's all in the past.

19. I was 10 years old and this 13 year old girl wanted to do it, so we did it a couple times a day for a month or 2.

It wasn't that great before puberty... Pointless really..maybe it was rape

20. What's there to be sorry about? I'm not dead lol.