Your first time having sex.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by padawan001, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Well, just wanted to share a little story guys.I was 18 and i fucked her right in the pussy.lol.She was ugly but you gotta do what you gotta do.

2. I was 15. Dating this girl for 3 months, but we had been flirting for about 6 months before that. She wasn't ugly but she wasn't gorgeous. If I had the chance to fuck her again, I wouldn't. For a number of reasons, but looks are definitely one of them.

Well, being young my mom wouldn't let me be alone with her. Soooooo I found an abandoned house near my place. We "went for a walk" and went to this abandoned house. It was 2 floors, both in terrible shape. It was abandoned for at least 20 years I'd say, roof falling apart/in, it was ridiculous! The stairs were falling apart, I don't know what I was thinking. Well, the only furniture in the house was a couch in the ground floor. We pulled the cushions off(they weren't too nasty!) and we brought them upstairs(it seemed slightly cleaner!) and laid them down on the door(it was knocked into the room). It wasn't dark at all, enough light came in from the (lack of) roof that we could see clear as day!

It was both of our first times. Being her first time, she wanted to be on bottom. Fair enough. She laid down on the cushions, I put on the condom and fucked her. It hurt her at first, but she got used to it and enjoyed it. After ~5 minutes she said, "Wait, did I bleed?" I checked and said no, so she goes, "SUCCESS!" it was so weird and a bit of a turn off. She didn't bleed because I broke her hymen fingering her in a movie theater a month prior.

Anyway, we went on for about 45 minutes. I know I'll get some punk making some petty jokes for this, but honestly I didn't feel a thing. No, to all of you who think you're funny, my dick is not small. I just didn't feel much with her. I didn't even cum(she did though), eventually we kinda figured we had to go back. We had sex probably about 2 dozen times, and I never really came from fucking her. I honestly thought sex was overrated and was let down...Then I fucked a different girl, and I realized I was wrong.[​IMG]

Sorry for the long story, just thought I should contribute and I couldn't leave much out.

3. With that attitude I see why it took you so long to lose your virginity.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I lost my v-card to a grenade. She was my best friend at the time so I just went for it. Picture a pale, freckled, chubby, red face babe. Fast forward 4 years later and she's still the only chick I've boned

5. Damnnn, my condolences.

6. i was 13, dated this girl for a few months, ended up fuckin her on the beach....
    not bad tho at all, she just got on top of me and started ridin that shit for like 20 mins...

she was really sensitive tho at first so i didnt get that hardcore shit till she got more used to it....

i swear she was a sex addict tho, we would fuck at least 4-5 times every time we chilled...

i dated her for like 3 years... has to be up in the fat 100's of times at LEAST

no foreplay, didnt have to do anything, just take the panties down and thats it, dont even got to ask...

tbh i think that was the only thing holding our relationship together was nonstop bangin...

she was good lookin too, had that FAT ass, id fuck her again for sure

7. #7 Carne Seca, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2015
    I was 17 he was 19. We were doing construction on a restaurant. We became friends and he confessed he was attracted to me. I was raised in a strict Mormon household in a very sheltered Mormon community. Gay wasn't part of my vocabulary at that point. I was saving money for college and to go on a mission. My main focus was the Gospel.

I put some distance between us. I didn't know what to do or say. We didn't hang out for a couple of weeks. I really missed him. Finally one day when I had a day off he showed up on my doorstep. My family was visiting relatives in Dulce and I had the house to myself for the week. I had to work on the following Monday so I couldn't go with them.

I could tell he was really upset and had been crying so I let him in. We sat down and talked for over an hour. Everything just clicked. I felt complete when he was with me and I realized that I actually loved him. One thing led to another and we kissed for the first time. Previously I had gone out with a couple of girls and we made out. I didn't get much from it. I wondered what the big deal was. It was boring and kind of gross (sorry ladies). But kissing him? Holy shit! It was like an electric shock from my head to my toes. He wanted to know if I wanted to try more. I said, YES!!!! We went to my bedroom and he undressed me. I was nervous. The look in his eyes was unforgettable. It was scary and exciting at the same time. I felt like a mouse under the scrutiny of a very hungry cat.

To make a long story short. It was amazing. He was very aware of my virginity and made sure I wasn't overwhelmed by his intensity and the shit he was doing to my body. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of him. I always wondered what it would have been like if he hadn't died. But John is my husband and he is everything to me. I love him as much as my first love but not quite in the same way. Even when I was with Scott I visited his grave every year. Now with John I feel like I've finally healed completely so I don't go anymore. I think about him, of course, but no more dwelling in the past. I got a husband and kids to look after and they're a handful. [​IMG]

8. Omg that's so sweet! I'm so sorry to hear about his death, but I'm happy you've found peace and are happy with your family now! Wow that really was so moving!

9. I dig hearing your stories, man. You're more personal than most on GC.

10. I'm not even gay and I got a horn.

11. I lost my virginity in a super creaky IKEA bunk bed in a youth hostel in Prague. He used a banana flavored condom. That sickly sweet fake banana scent still kinda turns me on.

12. A hotel in Athens, a Sheila and a tub of margerine.

13. You really buttered her up. :smoke:

14. I was 14, went to a small house party(8-9 people), we drank and smoked a little. Ended up doing the girl who threw the party. In the pool and in her room. Then had to go home at 10pm because we didn't have a ride back to town later. SMH. Probably should have dated her since the sex was great but I was to focused on skateboarding at the time.

15. Haha if she was hot I would have just walked it. Come on man, just get your blackout drunk stagger on.

16. I remember I just turned 14 with my current fiancé (both now 22) we were at her friends house I got her high for the first time this day also ..we were in her friends bed while her friend was passed out next to us lol..hurt her really bad at first so we stopped she sucked my cock nutted in her mouth which she was not ready for lol.. let me get back to fucking her this time no condom nutted again on her tummy all with in like 10 mins tops lol it was pretty awesome ....

then we went separate ways with different people..but we always had a deep connection with each other and hooked up again when we were 17 and been together ever since..couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

17. lets smoke some banana kush, lol!

18. I lost mine when I was 15.

I went to one of my close friends' birthday party and she had invited a ton of girls. There was 5 dudes and like 20 girls so the ratio was off the chain.

One of the dudes there became my wingman, I can't remember exactly what he did, but he got me to talk to this one girl, who was out of my league, and we just clicked. We started making out on the trampoline and then she took my hand and guided me to her car.

We fucked in the backseat for about an hour with no condom and that shit felt great lol

I finished, and so did she and when got out. Everyone was apparently trying to look through the windows of her car to see what we were doing and one person said "all I saw was ass."

I thought I would never speak or even see her again but down the road I starting fucking the host and since the two were friends, I did see her and she had turned into a girl that shaved her head and didn't shower for the environment hahaha

19. I'm on my way...

20. I was 15, had been dating this girl for almost a year. Lol I was such a frigid dude we had only made out a handful of times before this... Spent the night at her moms place, we made out and got naked and she was pleased to see my cock (she later told me she thought I didn't want sex because she thought I had a small dick lol) and on goes the condom. We were both virgins, it took longer than I'd like to admit to get it in. Fucked her for approximately 45 seconds and nutted lmao

We ended up fucking a good 200 times after that and it got way better, but man that first time was awkward haha