Best under ground hip hop artists

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by HighLoviin420, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Assuming you mean contemporary underground hip hop (90s underground is a whole new ball game)

Jazz Addixx had a dope debut album in 2005 called Oxygen and are still making music

2. Jayaire Woods
    Noname Gypsy
    Flatbush Zombies
    albert b.
    bobby raps
    Kirk Knight

3. King Lil jay, he might be a gangster but I can't lie he has some dope song out there Hang with me is the best
    Kutt Calhoun- all around great rapper dope lyrics nice flow look up I been dope
    Speaker knockers- amazing flow decent lyrics to bad he's dead now but look up dap you up

4. Don't know if you have heard about him but Lil Boosie and his album Super Bad are very good.

5. Da Grassroots is pretty dope

6. Ehh most people have heard of Skepta in the US

7. Tupac. He's underground lol. And so is that NY rapper that sang "going back to Cali" He's underground too lol.

8. #30 Emohokaywhy, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2016
    Concrete Click

Theres a couple good ones. soo soo soo many more though. PM me if youd like to chat [​IMG].

9. UA is really coming up though right behind Joey Badass and the Pro.Era collective.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. how is tupac, one of the most widely known names in rap, underground?

11. but FBZ, Lil Uzi Vert is kinda up and coming, Lil Herb (I don't really like him but there's some hype around him now)

12. Lenny Cooper
    The Lacs
    Jawga Boyz

13. I was making a joke. He's underground because he is DEAD AND BURIED.

14. Underground doesn't mean not heard of, underground is if you're not signed to a label.
    Edit Skepta has his own label with his brother JME ... BBK