Being high at work

Discussion in 'General' started by CrashTheHippie, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Hey guys. I just wanted some opinions on working while high. I work at in a store and I just clean and It's kinda boring so I don't think it will affect anything.

Has anyone here been high at work? Feel free to share.

2. Don't smoke too much

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Nah...I enjoy my buzz too much to squander it at work.

4. I've done it, I was the only store an hour away from corporate, and i pretty much ran it (once a year the owner would come and inspect to nake sure everything was good) and I was the manager, and sole employee for that store. It was great, I never had enough customers to be swamped, I could go out the backdoor and toke and I could hear clear as a bell if anybody walked in. 8-6 were my hours, man I wish I had that job back. It was a shipping store, like a soho or ups store.

5. Shoot.

Used to ride the lawnmower while stoned. Helped pass the time. I'd sorta' drift off into my thoughts. Then, an hour later, I'd come back around and have finished a big chunk of work.

Also used to do computer tech work while stoned. Whether it be removing viruses, transferring data, removing hardware, installing software... whatever. The people always wanted their friggin' computers as soon as possible, and I'd have to explain that fixing a computer is a little bit like being a doctor. You can't really rush it. I've got programs that I use to do this stuff and they take as long as they take to run, meaning I don't have much control over it. So, that just helped me cope with grumpy customers.

6. My landscaping crew all blazes. Boss doesn't mind and will light up as much as anyone else in the squad. We blaze atleast 7 grams during our work day and still manage to get shit done!

As long as your working and doing your job correctly, who cares?

7. Nothing wrong with it if it keeps you working but whenever I do I always think about how I'd rather just save it till I get home and not be spending money at work cuz the whole point of work is to make money! Just my 2 cents

8. I go to school and work stoned off my ass everyday and make money still and pull straught As

9. I appreciate the response guys. I'm gonna try it tomorrow and see how it goes.

10. You should be alright if youre just cleaning

11. I smoke before work and twice while at work. Granted, I only take 1-2 hits off my bowl at a time so I don't get to baked abd start smelling like weed

12. I do it personally but would say it's not a great habit to start. IMO

13. I tried to smoke once at work... It wasn't a good idea. But thanks God nobosy saw me. So I don't advice to do

14. I usually don't like to anymore, i work in a restaurant and its very fast pace and weed would only hinder my abilities.

15. I've done it about 4 or 5 times now at my new job. Quit doing it though because my job requires a lot of attention to detail and I think people were startin to notice lol. So yeah it just depends on what you do, if you have a job where you don't have to deal with many people or none then he'll yeah go for it.

16. I work in advertising and everybody is on something. I'm usually high as shit 85% of the time I'm there. Never do it at work that's idiotic. I have my own office so it's easy to not raise questions.

17. ive smoked 2-3 hours before i had to go to work but never at work. by the time i arrive to work its almost completely out of my system but the "happiness" is still there lol.

18. Oh yeah. But I was a line cook, so it actually makes the job a lot better. We even had a little weed station in a corner of the kitchen where all the cooks would put their bags during the shift and take turns keeping the bowl loaded at all times. That, and green butter in our coffee by the tablespoon.

19. I just feel like it's completely comparable to being drunk or tipsy at work. Not acceptable unless your boss thinks it's OK. I don't care if you're a cleaner or limo driver, substance use does not belong at a workplace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Where do i apply??

your only as free as you think you are