First grow coco

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by bosephos, Nov 12, 2015.

1. This is my first coco grow I'm in veg of week 5 and I been using calmag, flora grow, and great white ph 5.8

• Like Like x 1
  2. Here is some pics any advice would be great

Attached Files:

3. Moved a little around when should I flower in a week or 2?

Attached Files:

4. Anyone know what this is

Attached Files:

5. Looking ok bro.

6. They are looking pretty good, if you are having cal mag issues I would bring the ph to about 6.2 that's where it will absorb the easiest

7. Okay sounds great I for some reason dropped it to 5.7 but I will bring it back up

8. Just watered at 6.2ph and took a update pic

Attached Files:

9. I keep my ph at 5.9 . Pretty much the whole way through. With no deficiencys.

10. Do u think I have root aphids it's starting to work it's way up to the top and the leaves are crunchy

11. I took some pics of today plants are getting worse they are spotting all over any ideas I bumped ph up to 6.2 with cal mag

Attached Files:

12. Okay so I got some sns 203 filled up 4 gallons of water in a beer brewing bucket dosed it for 4 gallons took each plant out set them in there and let them soak for 20 mins each pulled them out put them back in tent then watered 2 Days later with ph 6.2 nutes and problems seem to be corrected all leaves have ceased spotting so I hope it killed whatever it was. Here is some pics

Attached Files:

13. #13 willfargo, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2015
    Did you even check the roots for root aphids before saturating your roots with oils from sns? Did you flush at all? Did you check the underside of leaves for mites? Yellow sticky traps to catch root aphid fliers?

14. I checked for root aphids and also when I lowered them into the sns I sat there the whole time checking the main trunk with a light to see if anything crawled up. Also checked underside of leaves and nothing. Flushed it with 6.0 water before sns 3 days before and I don't know what the root soups fliers are

15. So you didn't end up seeing any bugs of any sort prior to and during the dunk?

16. Nope so I wonder if it was just me bumping ph up to 6.2 instead of 5.8 that did it

17. Don't stress too much.!! You need to keep the ph steady .! Not up and down . Fluctuations is what causes problems . If in any doubt flush with ph adjusted water and start again.remember to let them dry out a bit in between waterings

18. Sounds good I just switched them to flowering two days ago

19. Day 2 of flowering

Attached Files:

20. Day 6 of flowering
    Pistols have already shown everywhere can't wait till week 3 and 5

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1