Test run on new box

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by xxxjailbait420, Nov 12, 2015.

1. That's why I got the intel I needed to start and got the fuck away. They humanize these plants way too much and are quick to shit on ideas and materials just because whoever made it didn't hug a tree or some shit....nice blunt :D

Attached Files:

2. jelous of the jars

Attached Files:

3. Cool! I got the masons from Walmart. The 2 small ones were button containers in a sewing kit.
    Time to re-up

4. well I got the girls transplanted into 1 gallon pots now so I got about 2 weeks maybe before I switch the lights I'm thinking anyway

Attached Files:

5. Was craving a blunt yesterday morning, you just locked my stop getting for this morning!!!

6. :D what you gon put in it? :D:huh:

7. well I'm glad I could help with a little blunt smoking being contagious

8. Honey Bananas for my Thanksgiving "roll" ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448603531.160793.jpg

9. well the all important desicion has been made I will be switching to flower on December 1st and I am hoping to quit training at that point and just let them climb vertically and fill the box over the next 2 moths

And just so ppl are aware I have a full foot of vertical I can drop the plants still

Attached Files:

10. Keep an eye on those zip ties, you might end up choking the plant if the stems decide to grow bigger.

11. well I got good news and bad news... Good news is everything is healthy and happy but the bad news is I had to postpone switching lights to flower. I had some explosive growth that needed to be tame as soon as the full strength nutes took full affect but flower will begin in the next couple days and so will flower nutes... Pics later tonight

12. i pulled a intake fan off the wall and made it just blow up to circulate more air

Attached Files:

13. Looking good up in there slick!

14. well as of 4am GMT the light will be on 12/12 and I'm happy with waiting a few more days it appears to be a good choice anyway

Attached Files:

15. Nice looking plant dude! I like the dark reddish purple stems. They love that light man look at how they're praying! Good work

16. the next week to week and a half will be the interesting part of this grow and combatting the stretch considering my shelving options at the moment

17. Better start looking into taking the top off or something to move your lights up right? Is this a hide grow?

18. i have 12 inches I can lower the plants... I just do t have anything I can put the plants on its just go straight to the bottom.

19. ta dow the grow is semi stealth... It's legal but my roommate don't want it stinking up the whole apartment

20. Off the top off my head....Get some wire and hooks and hang your plants. Lower as needed. Good luck with that smell...lol that's the best part of it growing indoors!

• Like Like x 1