Test run on new box

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by xxxjailbait420, Nov 12, 2015.

1. well the girls are perking up finally especially being nice and close to the light... Thank you pampers box till I get to the store for different shelf lol

Attached Files:

2. 3 seems like a lot to be growing in that box I wouldn't even be sure about putting 2

3. it does seem tight but this is my first time starting with clones... I went with seed logic one might not grow. However I will be starting to flower pretty early and maybe do some training

4. well I ran into a problem already and it turns out it was a combo attack from caused from my physical location lol now time to try and comvate that

So I live in the Denver metro in Colorado and there is virtually no humidity here compared to minnesota where I use to grow... So that bei g said my rh was way to low and that started to cause heat stress... Good greef

My other problem is a personal one because I started with store bought clones the leaves it had when I bought em look like shit and I really wanna trim em

Attached Files:

5. Hang a wet towel in there for a cheap fix

6. i went to the store and got a humidifier for the bed room and have it close by and a open Gatorade bottle in there now... My wife was trying to tell me about one that screws onto pop bottles but idk yet

7. well quick little update... I am very pleased to report I am getting good new growth from these clones already and the root system is rapidly expanding and nutes will begin shortly

Attached Files:

8. They are looking better!

9. My ocd wanted me to tell you to put those bottles in order.....Lol! Jk. Nice going on getting them healthy. I had a problem with my clone and was about to give up. Good thing I didn't.

Attached Files:

10. #30 xxxjailbait420, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    thanks tadow now I gotta arrange the bottles or its gonna bother me now too lol

Even though they are in schedule order now it still don't feel right... I want the grow in front of all the bloom stuff lol

Attached Files:

11. and the training begins on one of the candy kushs ... I need this girl scout cookies to stretch a smidge more to start training her
    And then the midget n the group

Attached Files:

12. Amazon boxes have help grow so much bud!

13. tadow a truer statement I don't think has been or can be said again... I would bet over half of the ppl on this forum have bought some if not all of the supplies for there grow from amazon... I know I have

14. #34 xxxjailbait420, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
    so I just got home from work and check on the girls quick and I notice that the girl scout cookies is purpling on the leaves so now I get to do a little research on the matter
    Other than this development everything else is going well and I plan on transplanting all three to gallon pots when I wake up

Attached Files:

15. Cold temperatures are likely. If not that possible genetics

16. well temps have been amazing lately the closet my box is in runs 70-75...
    I did start nutes and that was my big concern was maybe nutes to early but I am probably paranoid about that. It was 1/4 strength

17. Hmmm...it Looks more like a trait than a deficiency. If you find out otherwise let us know. I like red and purple plants

18. well after scrolling through some strain characteristics and purple reddish plants are common....
    My paranoia is at all time high apparently... This sour diesel is pretty awesome lol

19. You can always ask in organics Lounge if you can handle their anal retentiveness....lmao!!!

20. those guys are forced to be so anal since its in the soil mostly...
    Now it's time for a mini blunt before bed

Attached Files: