My Favorite Monocot

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by (~Dodger~), Nov 11, 2015.

1. Right there with ya dude, down with ambers I need to get it done 'round here..

2. Let's see that ugly bitch Snacks !!

I love me some ying with the yang lol

So what ya thinking Dodge. 6 week veg... Sex and rock and roll?

3. Im gonna destroy.. like breakage bondage these girls. I dont know how long its going to take, 7 week max I hope... never done this before, im feeling froggy.

Looking to crack the branches off the main trunk, ka-kr-ack. Break them good. Then wrap them to grow horizontal and heal all scabby-strong like. Then I shall break again, tape for pure vertical.
    Follow?

Gonna be crackin hurds and flippin birds in here real soon lol

4. Go hard in the paint on these bitches !!

Open their rib cages and grow for it !!
    Lay em down !!

You my bro..Bro !!

5. Oh its not gonna be bondage were talking traction. I think this has potential to improve my pos sativa dom repertoire here.

Honestly liking indica more and more. Better yield, less finicky, easier to trim, more compact. The whole 9.
    Early harvest gives about the same buzz.
    Ramble on

6. Come week 7 my shits gonna gonna be lookin hot

Attached Files:

7. Looking forward to this eye candy and letting it skull f@@k me...

8. https://youtu.be/DKxXHEx-XnU

One of them days, blades. Got all 4 of my mystery beans up and soaking photons. This one in particular is purple all along the cotyledon, though the pics I grabbed just wouldn't pick it up. I've never known my pure blueberry to demonstrate that distinctly ungreen sheen which leads me to think a dark blue hue indicates positive ID for a bub times blue times gdp.
    And what a specimen she is!

Attached Files:

9. Man I haven't herd that song in years thanks for a fabulous Windback Wednesday Dodger

10. Two showing purple now that the final seed helmet has been dropped. Im gonna infer 2 blueberry and 2 BGB. Seeing as I call the shots 'round here, im gonna let 2 live instead of 1: both BGB make the cut. Fate of the blue pair is still up for my consideration..

11. Here she is Happy
    [​IMG]

12. She has some size to her !!

Nice snacks..we all need a red headed step child :)

13. Looking good there snacks, did you mainline that thing?

14. No it was full of tiny spindly branches so she got a serious haircut

15. Ok dropping a quick Fried-day update here: Day 7

Today concludes one week above soil for these little babes. The jock horror has not even been out a week. The before and after pics are pretty interesting, the CO2 generator has been doing work in that little 3x6! Speaking of which, i just dumped the sugar solution out, which smelled like bad vodka with rotten foot.

Reloaded the jug and off we go, it appears to be good for about 3 days of steady production as the fermentation was nearly stalled, some small and infrequent bubbles was the only activity I could spot. I may do this for another week or two but at a point it wont be worth the sugar. Im hoping that I can get a real jumpstart on a good long veg with a strong start at least. What do you guys think, does this look advanced for 7 days or about average?

Attached Files:

16. I hope you weren't alluding to this! Did you come over and spill a gal of turquoise all over my junk room again Happy? There goes my christmas break painting project! Think im gonna clean this up the easy way, spread it around lol no one will even notice ;) been needing to paint that awful floor anyways now I have a reason.

Attached Files:

17. If Co2 is the game, could you also make a Fruit Co2 "Tea" then let is go in the corner so in a few weeks you got a BFE foliar spray. Girls on traction need extra good stuff...

18. They look real nice for day 7 IMO I'd be happy with that growth for sure.

19. Just in time for the new round, I got some fresh high quality castings shipped in today. Going to mix some into my soil, because my humus component cant touch this stuff microbe-wise. The rest shall be reserved for ACT this winter. Also was lucky enough to get a bunch of worms in with the mix, ill be tossing them into my worm bin.

Attached Files:

20. Looking fantastic Dodge !!