My Favorite Monocot

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by (~Dodger~), Nov 11, 2015.

1. I understand

MY Growmie's

2. Picked up a few packs of the biggest neodymium mags I could find, I had two this size already, and they were strong enough, but barely. Six should really cut it for me.

Attached Files:

3. [​IMG]
    We working the veg into and out of room at lights out/on....
    They the green ones haha..
    Got them in 2 liter bottles..Need to transplant. I get more detailed on wednesday...
    Peace out crash time.

4. Plenty of extra light there man, good to make use of it!

5. Waste Not
    Want Not!

That's the first thing I'm learning:
    I need to learn to grow pot in all the area; under all the light so I can get real yield!!!!

I'm WAKED AND BAKED and got to shower to go to class...
    Frack...

It is what it is...
    Peace Out...

6. All the light.. exactly. Jam them in there face to face. You have a 5x5.. 25ft^2. I am in 3x6.. 18ft^2. I am using about 3 square feet per girl.. expecting an avg of 4z per. I would say you could have 9 in your area... 3x3 grid. I wait until about wk3 veg, tie the top to the bottom for a week. Then let em go. Catch and release. I pinch the winners daily.. enough to slow em down.. not so hard that I crack or otherwise damage the stem. Lighyly Pinch the very newest growth tip or do a very very light supercritical to the stem itself. I practice this thru the first week flower. As they gain weight they will spread themselves out and hang lower. I found this best to eliminate any kind of staking or tying. I want to invest as little time and effort into my setup as possible. Set it and forget it. I spend the most time from the whole process transplanting from 3 to seven smarties, week 2 defoliation, week 8 defoliation, and after drying... trimming the buds off the plant itself.

I could easily have fit 6 full-size girls in there... you can do 9 EASY. expand to a 6x6 so what if the ones at the Fringe don't produce 100% it's free and otherwise wouldn't even exist. Push boundaries bro.

7. Super crop, not *supercritical ^^^ the edit woulda been a cluster F**k of <br/> bs lmao

8. Also, I would stress the importance of airflow and and to keep in mind I grow 1 cycle per year, humidity averages in the high twenties... I would be concerned with mold in a high humidity environment... I have fans blowing corner to corner each way, one above the canopy, one below. They are on the lowest setting, but still a vital component to the way I do things. Not for every situation/climate

9. Tell me how I blow a power steering line, a belt off my washer, and the ignitor on my dryer in a 48 hour period. Damn

10. I always break the damn stems when I suppercrop. That's what slowed down the girls. and 1 fell, and 1 broke, It's why at this point I don't need to top!

That inside space measures 5'9" x 6'...
    10 gal fabric pots on way.
    fixing to transplant some veg to 3 gal nursery pots, Pull A clone and Flower to sex proper like!
    We got time for sure with these the Veg girls and Own it next round [​IMG]
    I'm not cutting till 3-7 or 3-10...[​IMG]

The good news is your done!
    That shit happens in 3's...

See You all Good Now.

Alan Watts that shit out of here!

11. Well hell yea then on the 6x6! Yea I thought the same thing.. let em fail by the threes. He'll yea man, veg em out good, this is just a feeler run for ya. Hell I'm still evolving my method. Something new every run it seems.

12. #532 deucewild, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
    That's the learning or any old dumb ass could do it..

Here's some pics.

I needed to transplant...
    [​IMG]

I think??? Oh Well!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

13. Looks to be perfect time! What size you moving into?

14. This size [​IMG]
    3 gal smarty for now. These are Regular HSH and PPP...

They needed transplant.

[​IMG]

These are Fems:
    2 BomB and 1 (White Widow x Big Bud), 1 LSD in 3 gal..
    [​IMG]

15. Sup Dodge!

16. I told Yall I be Fracking Listening!!
    These 3 clones have roots...[​IMG]

Hell It's only taking 40+ plus days! WTF!!!!
    Also pulled cut to sex veg HSH 1,2 and PPP 1,2...

[​IMG]

17. Yo triple. Just another day here, loving life :)

18. Go Show Them Why:

They need you to run the place..

19. Thanks for the encouragement deuce, I'm usually hella confident but im.honestly nervous..

Still got this!

But damn, it's funny. I've been walking the walk, now I gotta talk the talk. I'm a non traditionalist lol

20. Fucking Conformist :0'

Get all twisted.