2 Platinum p600 LED lights in a 4x4x8 tent grow journal DWC

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by dannyboy6666, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Yeah, unless the scope says otherwise with Amber or how ripe you like them, many growers miss out on the additional weight and swelling that occurs in the final weeks before harvest.
    Yours still have white hairs as you indicated. Yours look like my week 8 to week 9ish

I switched to flowering nov 11th
    All from seeds.

Also a bud sample to test is also a nice informative treat and informative to look at up close and investigate how it's growing or any signs of problems.

2. I don't have a scope yet. Definitely need to pick one up. Do you recommend any?

Not that I'll know what the heck I'm looking at through the scope but I'll give it a try. :)

-DannyBoy6666

3. I got mine from Amazon, it was 8 bucks, came with a nifty led light and is a 40x
    The other one I have is more powerful but difficult for me to hold still. It was $13 or so I forget.
    I'll take some pix at lights on with scope to show you what I mean.

Basically what I look for in detail and sometimes can lose myself staring at them up close is the maturity level. on the edges, inside the bud, with tender bending if possible ,otherwise I generally study the overall until it's mature and ripe.
    Some parts mature faster then others and so I take those and leave the rest for couple days to finish or a week or more..

4. They are ready to start really swelling. IMO...2 weeks before starting flush .......It will be so ready then, you won't be able to even look at it without getting a buzz lol. Looks great!

5. Hey old goat. Thanks for chiming in and just made the purchase off amazon for my new scope hydro420

Can not wait for these girls to be done. I just ran out of everything that i have so really looking forward to my harvest.

Hydro420, really looking forward to seeing your up close pictures.

DB6666

6. The wait will be worth it.
    I've chopped early and regretted it. Here's the pics of the scope and up close of blue widow just past 11 weeks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here's a nugget of white rain I am drying to test.[​IMG]

7. Here's a couple more up close.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

8. I ended up buying a nice scope that I have to connect to a computer. Really neat stuff.

I have harvested and dried everything.

If anyone would like to make guesses on the total dried harvest, that would be neat.

There are 3 total plants growing for around 4 months or so. Forget the total time but I'm guessing around 12 ounces total.

Thanks for everyone who commented and checked out this thread. I will have a final tally with pictures shortly. OMG all the cola's are unreal.

9. this is half of it.

Attached Files: