Rate The Grime and UK Hip Hop Song Above You

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Father Ted, Nov 9, 2015.

1. 8/10 - sick video.

Now a decade old, probably THE finest rap song, ever, outside of America.

2. #23 lxxf, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
    8/10
    It could be released right now and do numbers. /

How do you guys feel about this? Everyone keeps saying he's really like Wiley, well duh, he's his little bro.

He's sent for Stormzy.

If you know any genuinely diamond in the rough up-and-comers in the UK scene making any sort of sub-genre of rap, lemme know about them please guys. I'm in a position now of just wanting to help talented people get their name out there, and after building a relationship with Nines i finally have connections to not be all-talk, and really propel worthy people 'somewhere'.

https://soundcloud.com/cadell/hotline-3

3. You have relations with nines? You a cook? //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png

4. #25 lxxf, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
    Na not at all, I know 100s on his estate are lol. We just started talking last year on Twitter about anime & now he's trying to keep me involved in his plans, and vice versa, because we get along surprisingly well. He wants me to come stay at his soon, like a sleepover. He wants to meet more than i do :/

I won't hide how gassed i am about it.
    I followed & tweeted him initially because i was a fan and nothing more. It's still too early to completely eradicate that side of me and to stop telling strangers about him like i'm doing right now lmao

5. Haha you shifting that flake... Corn flake ;)

6. Random. JME is a funny one to follow, in fact he's piss funny.

7/10 btw

7. Got a lot of time for High Focus Records. This one a gem.

8. 8/10 Not the grimiest but feeling it.

9. That's been all over my FB feed today, that's why I've knocked it down half a point lol. 6.8/10

Not really grime as such or hip hop, heard this track months and months back and hounded my other half with it, but now it's finally been released......it's already a classic:

10. 2/10 Would be a 0 if there wernt fit birds in the vid :/

11. Decent 7.5/10, probably worth more but Im a lil hyper at the minute and like something a lil faster to train to.

hahahaha lol it's not to everyones taste lol.
    [post a vid later eating munch]

12. 7/10

Hope chase and status keep putting out grimy beats, i remember dizzys track with CnS was decent.

13. 6.5/10 not a fan of giggs but the beat is good
    I know of some artist that you might be interested inin but they are from Australia tho

14. Australia lol

7/10 funky. Giggs is amazing, you never heard talkin da ardest!

15. This is 100% the sound of proper grime music. Raw, dark, deep there is only one Tempa T

16. 7/10
    Now mixing in the pyrex

• Like Like x 1