Mexican Brick Seed Grow #2

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BrickSeedWeed, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Fuck yea bro post anything u want here.

2. Gotcha my boy

3. Did a little rearranging tonight added a plastic jug of boiled water to the tent to raise the temp and humidity, its been cold here in the house and it helped. Took some more close up pics of the clones and seeds

Attached Files:

4. This clone looks wierd as fuck, the light coloration almost looks gold in daylight, it was cut from Hercules

Attached Files:

5. This is the clone my dog ate she was beasty before and the first one to root. Her mother was a beautiful plant so I know she has good genetics, she just needs love

Attached Files:

6. Off to a damn good start this time around. The seedlings are picture perfect! What kind of nutrients are those?

7. these are the nutes I have but I haven't used any on the seedlings yet

Attached Files:

8. Also good morning to everyone hope u all have a great day today

9. Morning Khali! Wake and bake bro lol

10. G'mornin all I'm in on the bake. Got a super lemon haze auto and wraps[​IMG]

11. Nice how's the high?

12. shit is some fucking fire dog nice head and body high gives me mad munchies man usually weed doesn't do that to me

Attached Files:

13. Chop these down this morning amnesia lemon kush , Magma

Attached Files:

14. looks frosty as fuck bro

15. Pretty alright actually. This is my first time smokin an auto that I know of. Gets me motivated for a bit then a munchie sleepy come down

16. Nice! Always mix the micro really well with water before adding grow or bloom to the water