Mexican Brick Seed Grow #2

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BrickSeedWeed, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Nice!! I have never seen seedless mexi-brick. Interesting. Since it's seedless, please keep it away from aluminum foil. The foil can insulate heat and dry it out. Glass jars are the best for storage. Thanks for posting!!!

2. That's how these guys sell it here lol I jar it but is crap no matter what u do

3. Update: Day 64 of flower, two plants left and the leaves are really yellowing, I think another week before I pull the next one. The clones are looking really good, ALOT of new growth on Lola and new growth is starting on Sour Apple, I hope these beast up on me :) hope everyone is high and healthy. Have a great day fellas

Attached Files:

4. Hey what's up those are dry how often are you watering these

5. Watered them right after the pic was posted, I water it every day or every other day and I put a 1/4 cup of water

6. Sweet lol they look good thou how long you plan on vegging them before you flower

7. Is that soil from the store or from outside? Looks natural. Lookin good! Do you budding plants smell different than each other?

8. I'm thinking about a month and a half then flip the others are growing now more as well

Attached Files:

9. its from home depot. Yes they do have different smells some are fruity one is skunky one is grassy smelling

10. Hell yea gonna get some monsters

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

11. Man I hope bro (fingers crossed) lol

12. New pic from this morning, day 17 from when it was put into dirt. You can see the leaves look deformed, shits just growing from everywhere now, they are on a 18 hour schedule. Another grower told me his monster cropping experience and said the leaves would all be deformed but will shoot out a ton of colas, 3 other clones are starting to show new growth. I feed them the same dosage of nutes they were getting before they were cut once they went back into dirt, 1/4 cup of water w/nutes one day, and just Ph'd water the other. I have them under a 65 watt CFL and 300 watt led.

Attached Files:

13. ^^^

Attached Files:

14. What fam sorry I haven't updated lately I been dealing with a lot in the past few weeks. But today I came home to a tragedy, my best clone was eaten by my dog :( I was so mad but I hope she can survive. Took down one of the plants today as well, she wasn't doing well and I didn't want to lose her. Next grow I will do better mixing a proper soil and make sure there is better airation. Here's some pics hope everyone else is doing better than I am.

Attached Files:

15. Well I finally got enough to supplies and mixed my own soil today still searching for a few amendments but slowly things are coming together hope everyone is high and safe tonight B)

Attached Files:

16. Tonight I thru a small aloe vera plant in my blender with a cup of water and fed it to all the plants followed by one cup of plane water. Hope it helps. Plus a nug fell off my plant, smells lemony as fuck, can't wait to taste it.

Attached Files:

17. Yesterday was a busy day, I cleaned the hell out of my tent and repotted all the clones and both seedlings and even the plant in flower, she was not showing any signs that she was of ripening. Her hairs are still almost all white and almost all her leaves fell off but hopefully the fresh soil helps and she recovers cuz I would hate to lose her this late in the game, she was been in flower since October 2nd so its frustrating that she isn't done. I also poured my aloe water mix in the hole the plants were put in, hope it helps the roots. I also adjusted the height of the lights ad put the big pot on a bowl to raise it to the correct distance from the light. I came up on a bunch of pots and soil for free too so thats what i used to transplant. I forgot to put a bowl of water in the tent to see if it raises the humidity some, shit I think I'll do that now. Hope everyone is baked and healthy, much luv family.

Attached Files:

18. Today I planted a new seed in a plug and made a homemade dome, ghetto as fuck but it works :D

Attached Files:

19. Hell ya man I like it I'll post some of my stuff on here later ok bro busy in the garden right now