Mexican Brick Seed Grow #2

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BrickSeedWeed, Nov 7, 2015.

1. what up GC much luv im Brick this is my first time joining a cannabis community but seems awesome. im 5 weeks into flower of some brick seed from tijuana i had a few hermies and a few boys but now im left with 4 firls of some type if hybrid weed. i cloned one plant a few days ago and made a make shift greenhouse and planted to more seeds. im using soil and made a tent out of a small closet i have one 300 watt multi spectrum led.the seeds and clones are looking really nice and would appreciate and knowledge feedback or thoughts as i strt my first journal. im here to network and meet other growers. thanks for stopping by.

2. First Brick Seed Indoor Soil Grow

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. clones and new brick seed also just started a cheese seed

Attached Files:

4. from brick seed double cola experiment

Attached Files:

5. Update: Day 52 of flower of Brick Seed Grow #1 ladies ripening up nicely. Fed them PH'd water. All six clones I took rooted at day 14 from cut using Clonex and Rapid Riot cubes, all clones in dirt since yesterday. New Brick Seed Dankenstien on day 7 since it went into dirt. New seedling sprouted yesterday (havent named yet) going into dirt today. Also the Wonderland seed sprouted yesterday and was also put into dirt. All in all its been a productive weekend :)

Attached Files:

6. Update: Day 56 of flower, i needed more room in the tent for the clones and decided to take down one of the girls today, she was the smallest and the one I tried the 2 cola experiment on, I named her Cali Candy, mystery indica hybrid.

Attached Files:

7. Nice! Should probably end up being a good 5-10 grams right there. The extra space should definitely help

8. I'm hoping bro thanks I would be stoked with a quarter lol

9. Update: Day 58 of flower, trimmed Cali Candy and it looks like it'll be a lil over an 8th lol. I also decided to put Sour Apple in darkness since she has no white pistils and is looking super danky. Plus one of the clones is showing a lot of new growth, none look dead or dying just slow to reveg, but this is how they are all looking.

Attached Files:

10. Cali Candy

Attached Files:

11. Update: Day 60, Cut and trimmed Sour Apple today after 2 days of darkness. She could have gone longer. I still have two more plants flowering, Lola and Hercules. The clone cut from Lola is thriving, none look dead or sick, and the new seedling has damage to its lower leaves but it may have been a pH issue. Here are the pics.

Attached Files:

12. Have you tried to smoke any yet? Is it completely dry?

13. No I haven't tried to smoke any yet, I have been super anxious but the first plant I cut went into a jar this morning and I just hung up Sour Apple in the closet, the bud I put in a jar has almost no smell and is very soft.

14. Some TJ bud lol

Attached Files:

15. #16 Dustydank, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    looks like some bunk!! Hahaha. May want to wait untill the buds are just a little crispy before jarring it. It degrades after too much moisture and runs the risk of mold
    Edit: those buds don't look too bad. How does the tj bud smell? Seedy?

16. Smells like some bunk lol no weed smell at all... And yea I'm letting it dry more its still not crispy yet

17. Also subbed up

18. thanks for the link I can use all the help I can get! Thanks for subbing man. Do u have a journal or a thread?