Bagseed virgin grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by flyhighxi, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Thanks bro I'm juiced can't wait to cure her and taste what I been missing lol

2. I haven't started any muted don't really know what to use I only have her in ocean forest

3. You'll see shit tons of recommendations for nutes. I wouldn't tell you what to use so I'll give you the facts. Liquid concentrate organic Fox Farm trio grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom are what I have been using. Call me crazy but I go by labels for how much to feed. IMO it was made for this and with their own research we have the proper amount suggested. How often is up to the grower. Keep in mind I'm using my own soil with organic amendments.... My first plants got up to 46in under cfls with heavy feedings no burns. I have 2 of the biggest tomato plants I've ever grown. Not one sign of nute burn or deficiencies. I know its not cannabis but they like the same soil and light. 8 weeks from seed to flower so another 4 in bloom. I should have fruit by Christmas. Anyway, what I'm saying is that the flowers shot out after heavy feedings of all 3 nutes combined. Some cannabis plants of course have different tolerances and will let you know if you need to pull back or give it more. You'll learn the signs but hopefully you will never see any.

Peace!

Attached Files:

4. one of the common misconceptions of fox farm products is that they are all organic. This is from fox farms website. Grow big and tiger bloom, along with the powdered solubles are not classified as organic. Big bloom is organic used solo.

Attached Files:

5. I hear you dude. I'm not a commercial grower and don't claim to be all organic. Like most on here I'm just trying to get a little homegrown in my jars. Certificates and classifications don't really matter to me but thanks for the info! ;)

6. Will do more research for sure

7. I was just mentioning it. You made it sound like you thought it was is all, no big. I was under the impression it was at 1 time. That's why I got away from fox farms.

8. Are you going for a pure organic grow? Got a journal link? I like the diversity of OG but I only go so far I guess you could say.

9. i would just use organic bottled nutes... not fox farm

look up to make sure that their non gmo cuz some of them will say organic but the companies wont answer any questions about if they are gmo or not so be careful

youll need nutes im 100% sure

whatever you decide to use for nutes tho make sure that you follow the directions, but only use 1/4 strength at first and work your way up or you risk nute lockouts wich is a pain in the balls

goodluck dude research as much as possible

10. Hey man do you you have any idea if I should use this happy frog? Bought a while back by accident ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448643654.571997.jpg

11. If you use it right it's a good fert. Good npk ratio. What soil are you using?

12. Ocean forest

13. That's a good soil. Follow directions. Maybe start with 25% and build up. FFOF has nutes and microbes so don't over do it. Keep in mind that you feed the roots that supply the plant. Granulated nutes last so if you mix them well and don't over water they stay in the root zone. Grow a monster!

14. Is this nute burn? Anyone know all I use is ffof and tap water could that be hurting her?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448763335.630115.jpg

15. #55 sbgrowery, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2015
    its overwatering man im 100% sure of it i just got out of that problem man trust me dude itll fix itself just leave it alone

16. its the most confusing problem in my opinion since itll look like deficiencies and lockouts,

when your seedling went droopy you overwatered, ive done the exact same thing before same exact problems your going through right now...

you are seeing the after effects of overwatering, unfortunately there is nothing you can do but wait it out

its overwatering man i promise you, check out the WTF! thread in the organic section, i started it cuz i had overwatering problems, and you can see that it looks like potassium deficiency but its not, it was from overwatering.... i swore it was a deficiency but i waited it out and didnt touch em.... theyre 100% back to health, it took a while though about 3 weeks

17. Damn really didn't think I was over watering just about 5-6 teaspoons of water

18. Every 3-4 days

19. idk man, hard to tell since i havent been there... ime thats overwatering...

if you dont believe me and still think that its a nutrient problem, like i said what you would do is flush but since you have miracle grow slow release bullshit in there flushing will fuck you over....

if you try to do all organic with that fox farm dry fert you might possibly have problems with microbes not being able to break it down properly cuz the miracle gro nutes could kill them.... im not sure if chem nutes really kill microbes though idk thats just what a lot of people say.... but you would normally top dress with compost to fix any problems with nutes...

with all that said i still think its overwatering and your best bet is to LIFTA and let it dry until it just starts to twitch and then water it.... for nutrients just get bottled shit, i think youll have problems trying to go all organic with the dry ferts