Bagseed virgin grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by flyhighxi, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Don't worry too much I'm wrapping up my first grow and I learned this, if u give them the opportunity to survive they will

2. Those spots are likely from water drops magnifying light causing a burn. Looks good. FF OF is good soil. Do you plan to LST?

3. Yea I hear most people kill there own plants by worrying to much much. The excitement is overwhelming haha

4. I'm still thinking about it I just don't want to mess anything up but I deff want to get the most out of my space and keep it at a smaller height while still getting enough branches out of her.

5. Watch the videos on here on it and read up on it dude. You can do it. Use fuzzy pipe cleaners and thumb tacks at first. Once you get some confidence built up switch to string and spread em out. You have brought them a long way man! Keep progressing!

6. Have you thought about starting another plant? Right now you don't know if this is male or female.

7. I have thought about it but I'm moving soon and don't have enough time. Once I'm settled in the new house I'll start a couple at one time

8. cool... as long as you're aware. I hope it's a she.

9. Subbed. Can't wait to see the final results.

10. Thanks a lot! I'm too stoked

11. Little update had a bunch of bag seeds saved up but they started growing mold so I try'd to clean them off individually in hot water and germ them ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448566360.811231.jpg

12. Had a fuck it moment and cut down one of my babies today (day 56 of flower) she was the smallest one, and the one I experimented with the most. Took a clone from her at 4 weeks into flower, I call her 'Cali Indica', if I'm lucky I'll get a 1/4 oz of dry bud but I may be over reaching :/

Attached Files:

13. dude your seedling was over watered thats why it had those droopy leaves,

when you transplanted to ffof you gave the roots a chance to expand, i experience the same problem that you do...

the spots are most definitely from over watering

i have seen this all before

just water when the pot gets light for a while....

what kind of nutes are you using again?

14. Hell yea lol

15. my bet is 1.5-2 grams dry.... looks just like my first plant :D

16. actually i take that back looks like it could be 3.5-4 grams

17. Yea she's my first indoor plant. Watched her grow from seed. And yea your probably right she isn't gonna give me much lol