Khali first grow project

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by khalikidmia87, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Thank you very much

2. Okay so yesterday night I transplanted my Blue BERRY clones. They had tiny roots some barely poking threw the root riot cubes I made half a gal. With .5ml thrive b1, .5 ml pro tek and something else in forgetting at the moment but I'm super happy with the results I also forget to bottom feed when they are so young to not so much force, but! To encourage vigorous root grow! lol

3. Blue Berry... one of my faves!! I searched for months to get a good clone, but finally gave up and bought a few regular seeds from Dutch Passion. I'm looking forward to popping them, but I will no doubt have a male in there and I'm hoping to mate it with something for the fun of it. I should have some space cleared out soon for it.

4. hell ya I would rather have seed than just a cutting

5. So I got some issues when hanging my hps I only got 5' of height which concerns me the over all dimensions are l*w*h which are 7.5'*6'*5'
    ooh srry kinda spaced right now I wanted to use the whole space but seeing as I'm probably not going to be able to? What y'all think!!!

6. Not much you can do about the height of that is your grow space. Stick that honker up there and just see how it works for ya.

7. Damn dude I kinda had a feeling that was gonna happen to you with that light in your trailer. I was thinking what if you went with 2 600 watters instead. Larger light footprint and 200 more watts. And more importantly you can get those plants closer to the light than you would be able to with the 1000 watt. I know you already have the 1000 watter so you'll definitely wanna train to keep short plants. I know exactly what your talking about with height.

8. I know right it's a bummer but I'm definitely going to do that I figure I'll wait till I get some more funds seeing as my job is about to end in like a week!!! I got a really slow start this year cause we just moved from Washington to Cali to Florida and had to go back to Washington then to Michigan so I bought the little hand me down trailer cause we was living in my sister in laws property so when we found a house to rent I was like okay I'll just turn it into my own grow so that my wife didn't keep getting these bunk meds or being lured into spending hella money to buying this guys best shit!! For the simple fact that dudes shit ain't even worth the time and money he even puts into it itself and its not the strains he's growing cause I seen your GSC and that was ridiculous production and quality I just tried of all the hype him calling himself a master grower lol so I started to venture out myself and look up some info this is how I ended up here I figure looking at everyone's setups, space, time and concern why shouldn't I do it myself if it don't come out looking decent then it's something in doing wrong lmao,..
    So with the rant I can only improve from this situation!! I will keep taking advice and everything I can thank you very much

9. Yea I know what your talking about. That's the main reason I started growing myself. I was sick and tired of dealing with stupid people with half fast mids selling at like 50 an 8th. I'm sorry but I'm very picky when it comes to my meds. I like getting it from a dispensery but they are way over priced most the time. Which I understand.. overhead, licenses and such. So really I had no choice but to grow my own meds. Only problem I've run into so far is I can never grow enough to last till next harvest.. lol Dude I know you'll get it.. you want it! I can tell! And I know when I want something I'll do whatever it takes to make it happen.

10. <span class="redactor-invisible-space">Oh and thanks for the compliment on the GSC. I am very proud of em.. stuff is DANK! And I've been stuck on stupid since I made the wax.. lol</span>

11. I hope sooo!!! Lol

12. #53 khalikidmia87, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2015
    '>http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1383846-Cali%27s-Corner'>http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1383846-Cali%27s-Corner</a></p></blockquote></a>

thanks Cali im trying to not get ahead of myself! lol....
    It's kinda hard once you get going.. Not to keep going, as in pretty sure that green fever gets ahold of us! all I put the breaks on tonight lol good thing come in time

13. Update!!! so far Im still fine tuning everything, Just got done last night putting while in everything! Did some transplanting, cleaning, watering,defoliation and lsting.. All in all I know its all a soothing meditation for miss khali!!! Any who here's a pic

Attached Files:

14. Terps to the face!!! Tell her... MSG Ghg said... "take a deep breath.... let it out..., take a deep breath!.. let it out... One more deep breath.., breath it in!!! Hold it.... Hold it!! Annd let it out! HOoooaaaAAAHHH"

;) ~GHG~

15. ~GHG~ keepin it real!! Love it

16. Update:So I have notice yesterday while I was trying create a hand written journal... Which is a task all in its own! For me (trust issue's lol) but I have noticed I have been feeding every other day with everything in it the:MICRO,BLOOM,EPSOM, TOTALPOND,and roots excel every feeding which the plants love but I think that I need to go ahead an do a strick reg the closer I get to flower!! The this shit just looks great no burning or anything just stunted growth or should I say slow growth! lol but not due to the nutes but probably due to training
    On the training note I'm Filming and topping for those here is a simple diagram pretty self explanatory reason for this is cause I only have five feet for flowering (which sucks but hey live, learn and love!!)

Attached Files: