Khali first grow project

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by khalikidmia87, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Does the water smell?
    That is very high if its coming from the tap
    Do you have stains in the shower from hard water?

2. #22 STIGGY, Nov 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2015
    Make sure you use a clean container to take the water sample

[​IMG]
    LOL Joking

3. You know I'll have to take a look at it.. I'm new to testing this stuff so I probably missed something like that since I can tell you I never checked if it was .7 or .5, I'll definitely take a look and do a recheck. Cuz now I'm worried I didn't realize that number was that bad lol

4. Ya I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't think it was a bit off.. 700 is crazy high.. I guess anything is possible, just not probable ya know? More often than not when I see folks post big numbers like that, they are on the wrong PPM scale.

5. Many thanks I wish all of them were 6' tall already can't wait to flip one I think I'm going to start framing my flower room to hang my light

6. Building stuff is always my favorite/worst part of the whole process. I can envision it right from the beginning.

7. Right I got like two hours left of work so I hope one of the hard ware stores are open... Lol if not it's going to be a blue ribbon papp's night I can see myself get buzzed talking to the lady's and the wife getting jealous lol in due time

8. Oh man.. My wife was super jealous the first couple years I started growing.. We got in lots and lots of fights about it. Now we never argue about it cause it puts food on our table and diamonds round her neck. We live the life we want to live now, which is super fucking awesome.

9. amen!! It's crazy like your such a bad man I'm trying to get mine to grow here on the side of mine lol we are very competitive so I'm think I'm going to wait till next year so I can get her into it during the winter, and then wager her in a grow off for fun I got the upper hand so far but once she sees the results she will be trying to read your page quicker than shit I'm also doing this cause I want to prove to my brother in-law he's not the master grower he says he is it's real personal at the moment lol this shit about to get real around here but all in fun my next challenge is to challenge my wife sitter the "master growerS" wife and home to a family grow off using the same plant and pheno just to put the soil in his mouth I give it to him he's a great breeder his knowledge is awesome his production and quality sucks it's getting a little better since I been around for 6 months but I don't know I might be biting off more than I can chew can I never went all the way to harvest I just stayed in veg but any who rabble rant rant

10. Hi Kahli!! I love the "family grow off," lol!! Looking at your plants, I have no doubts you'll be the one everyone else is trying to beat!
    Anyway, I'm still pretty new to growing so probably won't have a lot to offer but I'd sure like to stick around and watch.
    Have a great day!

11. Ooh yha no problem please stay around.... to me it's a good way to learn trial and error lol I'll will try and be informative as possible which isn't my strong suit

12. Subbed, thanks!

13. sooo happy veterans day my peeps!!? I know I have to get an up date had some drama so really haven't been spending time in there but that's my goal

14. So here is an up date just did a transplant I think I did it to early pulled a couple to keep numbers down even thou I didn't want but hey what cha going to do...
    So I been checking then out lately and they are all healthy I got to get some saucers for theses thing and better pots for air ration cause they are staying way to wet which is good cause I'm leaving for two days which sucks here some pics size view

Attached Files:

15. Yea man those are lookin good.. nice and green:) How long you gonna veg for? I just ordered myself a set of t5's. I've got an idea for helping with air ration. Well it's what I did for that same reason. I drilled a bunch of 3/8 holes all over the sides of my pots. I did it before I put plants in them but since you just put those plants in there and if your very careful not to go to deep you may want to try that if your comfortable with it. Idk just a thought helped in my situation. Anyways keep up the good work your definitely on the right track. [​IMG]

16. Thx for dropping your calling card Khali~
    ~ I'm always up for a new adventure!! Looks like you are off to a solid start so far and it looks like you have some of the finest growers I've seen here in GC, already here to wing ya :) Doubt ya can go wrong!!

~GHG~

17. Thanks for stopping by...Really appreciate it and I'm definitely going to do that! Cause I don't want them to stay to wet... And get one more box fan

18. Well for a new soldier here in the GC I can always use a couple of battle buddies! But what really helps me is jumping in on your thread it's a great read,plus if I ever want to get a perpetual going the right way your my go to blade thanks for stopping by ~GHG~

19. They look really nice khali!! Once you get it aerated properly, those girls are gonna be chasing space! Way to go