Whats the best strain youve ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by justcallmekg, Nov 6, 2015.

1. It doesn't have to be the strongest just the one that u personally enjoyed the most

For me its definitely lemon haze i only got it a couple times but damn it was fucking dank af. Just the smell made it worth it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. blue dream.. I remember one time I was smoking a joint with my home and his brother comes through to the spot and offers me a hit of his blunt.. total head change off one hit. the weed in the joint I was smoking was giving me a jagged head feeling and after I hit the blunt everything just turned into butter....

3. Sky walker OG, not super strong, but the high was so positive and just dreamlike

4. G13 or G16. Forget the number

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I had some lemon haze recently, fucking awesome weed.

6. Wonder Woman gives my girlfriend orgasms without physical stimulation. I don't get the same effect, but sex is phenomenal.

To be fair though, I haven't smoked a wide variety of strains so I don't know much else besides Wonder Woman.

7. Sky walker OG and Lemon haze are the best imo.

8. I've never had a bad strain of Girl Scout Cookies. Usually the hash I get from that, is even miles better.

Another really great tasting strain that I haven't really ever seen since, was Pink GrapeFruit Lemon-aid. It actually smelled and smoked tasting like it was named.

9. The best strain I have ever had is Whito Rhino. It is everything i am looking for in a strain. Stress and anxiety goes away with every hit.

10. Probably super lemon haze

11. Def blue dream

12. #12 WizardInBlack, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    Og kush hits me juuust right i love it. A close second would probably be green crack, probably the best sativa i've ever had tbh.

13. Purple bubba knocks me on my ass. Favorite heady trippy feely goody tho would be Super Silver Haze.

14. blue dream is one of my favorites but only when its grown/cured correctly, all the shops in my area cant seem to get a grower who knows wtf hes doing.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Super lemon haze is amazing

16. Seriously? You had the best high with blue dream, so it's the best strain? It couldn't have had to do with your emotions at the time, your environment, how much you smoked, how you smoked, or just chance?

Yall have got me cracking up. Every day I hear "I have a hook for gsc and gsc is soooo fire"... Well, no, it's not. The GSC that you saw before was grown and cured to perfection. A hard-working person did that, not the genetics.
    You can get a brown nug of some "fire lemon haze" that will be shit compared to a green nug of some afghan or what have you.

I've even had indica that speeds me up a tiny bit and sativa that puts me down. Of course, when you see sativa on a medical menu, it's truly just a very sativa-dominant hybrid, as there's so much cross-fertilization now that a truly 100%, im not even sure if it still exists.

TLDR you kids wayyyy overestimate the influence of the strain your smoking. Indica/sativa is a much more important distinction, and still can be misleading.

17. Having said all that, I got a sale gram ($10) of some game changer at the local super chill dispensary and apart from its great quality, it was the most delectable pot I've ever smoked. The sweetest, most fruitiest, delicious taste. Usually taste isn't super discernible to me, especially after cracking my head a couple years ago, but this pot had some crazy fucking terps or something.

18. Well AK-47 not because i got a good high but a bad one. it taught me that i could have a bad experience and to watch my intake when im smoking

19. +1 White Widow please. Very distinct taste. Now you got me day dreamin. Haha

• Like Like x 1
  20. super lemon haze.
    had some good times on that lol