Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Yellow THC crystals? Is my weed laced?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bluedoggiant, Nov 5, 2015.

1. I've been smoking weed for almost ten years and at one point supplied dealers in 5 different states (which I saw my day in court for) and I have never seen weed like the one I picked up two weeks ago.

I meant to post this then, and have since picked up new stuff but it still bothers me and I kept a nug of it. It smells like weed, it gets me high, the yellow crystals appear to be just trichomes. I know that the later you harvest the batch, the more amber the trichomes will be, is this just an extreme case? Only anomaly is while this batch was more moist than it should have been (nbd), the ashes were black when finished, rather than white. But even then I think weed usually burns to black when its a little moist to begin with.

Anyway, take a look at the pics and let me know what you guys think. The nugs in question are the yellow ones...

IMG_7118.JPG
    IMG_7115.JPG
    IMG_7114.JPG
    IMG_7110.JPG
    IMG_6974.JPG
    IMG_6960.JPG

2. just looks like some weed to me, boss.

3. If its dry it looks good, just must be an odd strain.

4. I'd just sell it around calling it lemon haze

5. looks like ganja broski. how was it? what does the bud itself smell like? hows it smoke? whats the smoke taste like? looks like it was sticky too, was it?

6. Smells and tastes lemon-y, ironically. the buds aren't too dense though like an indica, but gives me a body high.

It was sticky, but nothing unusually sticky compared to the other buds you see, the yellow crystals just seemed really off however. Looked fake. Like overly dusted.

7. Maybe it was pissed on.

8. I had amnesia haze years ago that came like that.

Had the same suspicion as you. Smelt slightly lemony, smoked smooth and gave a nice sativa high.

Everyone that i showed it to thought it was sprayed, until they smoked it.

Sprayed weed was a huge thing in northern Ireland. Bastards sprayed fibre glass on it to weigh it down.

But the smoke in question looked sprayed but didn't have any of the other nasty effects.

If their is fibre glass in it mate rub the bud on the back of a clean cd and the check for scratches

9. I concur that it's just ganja, mayne.
    Looks exactly like the regular Cin-x we get here. There's a couple other strains I've seen produce that effect, too.
    I'd just smoke and enjoy!

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]

10. That looks like some PopSecret Kush, extra butter.