How do you smoke a black and mild?

Discussion in 'General' started by howhigh42079, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Like I don't understand how you smoke one. Sounds dumb, I just don't understand. With people freaking and doing other things... I just don't understand the whole tip. :confused_2:

2. u can either puff on it like a cigar... or u can inhale it like a cig/blunt... it jus depends if u cant handle harsh smoke then dont inhale it... but if u dont care then inhale the sun of a bitch

3. and wtf is a cancer paper?

4. the little extra bits of paper on the mouth end of a dutch master. They're between the inner and outer leaf.

by the way, props for the most hilarious thread title ever.

5. but like what is it for... and thanx i guess

6. in detroit we smoke wine blacks. freak em take off the sticky paper at da end loosen it up a lil n smoke it

7. What the fuck ya talkin bout. You aient tryed up on them creams? Cream blacks is where its at.

Where you lay at?

8. The cancer paper is the light brown paper underneath the dark brown. You call roll the tobacco out with your fingers in to the wrapper, pull out the cancer paper, then repack the tobacco. Makes for a much smoother smoke.

9. Thare fuckin GROSS dude

10. cancer paper is the glue that gives you cancer, at least faster then the tobacco itself. Like LT. Dank said, you can "champ" the black by taking the cancer paper out.

11. Pussy,

just kidding..

12. im all honestly, ive wondered about this myth. can anyone tell my why tha tpaper would be there? because all ive heard is that it just causes cancer, which for one really wouldnt be measureable at all and is probably just some myth to make yourself feel better about smokin tobacco

13. alright that is wrong
    if you knwo your way arond a good blunt you would know that the cancer paper can be refferd to as the cardboard paper in between but in most cases its the natural outer leaf on some gars

as to how i smoke my blacks...
    my answer is, i dont haha

14. Considering my grandparents both died of heart attacks from smoking I'd worry more about your heart than your lungs if you smoke tobacco every now and then. Lung cancer is also very preventable. Throat cancer is easier y you should try cigs becaues you get the smoke in the lungs instead of cigars it sits on your throat and burns it. Not advertising cigs but showing that cigars are really bad for your throat and throat cancer is easy to get. Cigs can cause it too but not as easily because you inhale everytime on a cigarette.

15. i think the cancer paper is there to hold the end together better and keep it firm.

16. It controls the burn of the cigarillo.