Smoke Report of Pro GMO, 5 strain review

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by UppercaseVII, Nov 3, 2015.

1. very cool reviews . I think it's really awesome that you have people trying out your bud and reviewing it . I have had a few people try my bud but no official smoke reports likes this . Very cool . My daughters boyfriend was actaully one of the first people to try my buds too

If you don't mind me asking what kinda of bottled nutes did you use on them ? I'm just asking because I used general organics bio thrive bloom and that shit tastes horrible without a flush . The bottles stink to high heaven but they worked pretty well . I don't uses them anymore but I would consider it if I went back to soil

Anyways this was my first harvest and I was reading so many different opinions about flushing .I cut about 10 grams off one of my ladies before the flush . The non flushed weed tasted like a head ache still 4 weeks later . The rest of the plant that I flushed taste great . I could of maybe dried it out to fast . Idk It was my first practice dry and cure . I have always thought it was the general organics .

2. #22 Pro GMO 2, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    I use beastie bloomz at low strength, 1/4th or so after flower. With happy frog soil I use no nutrients until about week 6-8. I do not have a schedule, I just watch the plant. I use about 20 percent perlte. I do something strange with the perlite though.

I will use a miracle grow 24-8-16 also about quarter to half strength as needed. The results speak for themselves.
    Taste is about the dry and cure.

3. Post a pic. Hmmmmm mobile app no likie. I have some luscious looking ejuice to post up.

4. As a smoker, but never a grower, I can say whatever methods Pro GMO 2 is using, work well. I'm going to go ahead and review Red Poison.

The Look 5/5: As you can see on the pic in this thread (even though it's a little blurry) the buds looks as potent as they are. The buds I got weren't huge, but were solid with a purple/red overall tint. As we used to say when we didn't know or care what strain it was... or while hangin with snoop, these buds are the stick icky. It almost makes my grinder seize.

The Smoke 4.5/5: I enjoyed the smoke of the red poison. I don't think it was a flavor-rick like some of the other strains reviewed here. It really didn't have a specific taste to my admittedly inefficient taste buds, but i had no complaints. The toke goes right to your head and you immediately get a nice buzz that settles into the "zone" where you can do just about anything you want as long as it does not take a lot of movement. lol.

The buzz 4/5: Of the strains I've tried out of this lot, this buzz was probably the longest lasting. Even though it's listed as a hybrid, I definitely feel a lot of the indica going on. The only reason I go with a 4 on this is because I prefer the more heady high of a Sativa,

Overall: 4.5/5: I'm considering stopping the number system on these reviews. All these buds have been much better than even the best buds I inconsistently came across around here in Florida. Whatever the process, they are all 'da kine. The Red Poison was another awesome example of buds that were grown with loving attention.

Let me know when you want you mug back GMO ;)

5. roobz,
    I appreciate ur help with this. Sorry I kept the growing secret from ya but when u mentioned ur stomach issues I felt like I should tell u. I was relieved when u told me my bud was not the source. Thanks for participating in this taste test and smoke reports.
    When we do lunch next time bring an empty vape cartridge with a new, unused coil. I will pick up the mug then.
    Take care and see u soon.

6. you breedin GMO weed mang?

7. Where can I get one of those cartidges??? any vape shop? Let's hit that burger place..tomorrow?? message me

8. Pro GMO, i only asked because my stomach problems went AWAY when i started smokin this herb. The other stuff I was getting was decent, but I think highly consumerized for the dark market. I'm thinking pesticides and the like were used and may have been causing some issues. No, i'm feeling groovy. I should update my post on that topic.

9. Hahahahahaha thats sounds like some good weed bro!!! You heard music everytime you took a bong rip???

10. Strain: Skywalker from Best choice deliveries.

THC CONTENT: 28%
    LOOKS: Great
    SMELLS: Even better!
    FLAVOR: Sweet and smooth
    HIGH: Very Strong

OVERALL: On a scale of 1-5 I would definetly give this 5 stars. It's the best damned Skywalker I have ever smoked in my life.

Weedmaps took down the photo :(

11. 2morrow is a bad day, family bday and I will be running around most of the day. Picking up flowers and cake plus her 🎁.

12. Enjoy!! Any time, just let me know.

C

13. my dream will come true one day.

14. #34 Pro GMO 2, Dec 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2015
    Met Bob Jordan last night. He and his wife have been front and center of the fl medical fight. I am interested in meeting his friends locally..

15. Hash report.

Got some coffee a couple of weeks ago and found 2 nugs of hash in it. [​IMG] One was pressed and one was more like a bubble-hash. I don't see hash often, so I'm no expert. But i do know this much, I really enjoyed both. I couldn't seem to get the various ways to smoke it to work well (ie burning and putting a jar over it), and I didn't want to waste any, so I went old school, cleaned out the glass and hit it clean for a good taster. Both tasted very nice. The pressed bud had more of a flower type taste, which seems to make sense based on the consistency. They both gave a very nice high, the bubble-hash was step back, take it all in, and enjoy type of high. Right to the head and it lasted a long time. As PRO GMO told me, just a couple tokes is all you need. As I said, I don't see hash often but it was a great change up. The high was more of an indica high and definitely mellowed me out. Oh, and Star Wars Battlefront is damn fun after smoking!

16. Haha video games kick my ads clear headed. When I am buzzed I keep doing dumb things that make me laugh.

17. Unfortunately I do not label my hashes. I have a nice pressed one that is almost pure golden, very little plant material outside the trichomes. Have not even tried it. Up to returning my coffee cup u thieving rat? Lol!

18. That coffee cup is my favorite. I'll try not to forget it...tomorrow??

19. We can shoot for lunch if u r up to it.

20. Roobz let us be careful. I crossed a line on the rules again. Pm any personal stuff so I don't do it again. I am guilty of being overly naive at times. Get soft as I grow old.