Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking some tea like the Chinese.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chancethestoner, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Today I tried smoking some tea with a friend, thought it would be funny. We made a zucchini bowl I don't know why. But we smoked some Earl Grey and it tasted good. It was milky and it tasted like the actual tea. I've been researching and have thought about doing it more often cause it was relaxing and tasty. Any stories of your smoking experiences? Any benefits to it?

2. You should try the rice krispy treat pipe that kid was talking about on a different thread
    Get some cereal up in that shit

3. Lol I realized how fucking dumb smoking tea is. It taste like tea but it's not good for your lungs I stay with Mary Jane thank you.

4. God, I used to do this when I was a kid.. Kills your lungs.

Then again I would roll with toilet paper tubes and bible pages... I was 13.