girl wants me to smoke with her

Discussion in 'General' started by defender465, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Not sure why you posted this in this thread.

When you say "the pics" are you talking about any and all images on any website? What about pics on your hard drive? Can you view them?

There is some glitch or wrong setting somewhere, probably something simple but not necessarily easy to pinpoint especially by using the scattergun approach of just replacing parts randomly.

You should have someone look at your PC, or it probably can be solved with someone by communicating with them online.

2. Lol have you never heard of a copypasta? I posted cause ops going on and on about a chick but not a single pic of said chick posted.

3. No, I'm old and the only kind of "pasta" I know of is the kind you eat.

4. Smoke then bang

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You came to a cannabis forum to ask if you should get high with a hot girl just do it. It will be fine, you need to try things. I would rather you tried weed than alcohol

6. So I still don't get the point of your post.

At any rate, when I was as young as the OP, there was NEVER any question in my mind if I should fuck a good looking girl, nor did I ever think about asking anyone first. The problem (back then) was finding one who wanted to do it, and where to do it.

If he's not sure of getting high, try that first without her so you know what to expect, then hook up with her and fuck her brains out.

7. What he said. JUST DO IT!

8. Don't dooze it OP. You'll get the reefer madness.

9. Don't smoke bro. If you have to think about it then it's not the right time for you. Girls will come and go. I dated around 50 girls before I met my wife. Don't succumb to peer pressure. If a girls really likes you she'd be cool if you don't smoke. I flew to Colorado last January to hang out with a fellow disabled war vet and he and his buddies asked if I wanted to smoke. I told them I'd pass. I was concerned my employer was going to give me a UI as soon as I returned to work. Not once did I get any hell from them. They all understood and in fact felt sorry I lived in a state where it's illegal. If she's cool if you pass bro then she's a keeper. The good women will understand and will want to be with you anyways.

10. Totally would go for it, but since it's your first time, don't try to keep up with her!! One or two hits and then relax. She'll probably want to smoke more... just wait 30-45 minutes after you take those couple hits and if you're not feeling it, then hit more. Don't be like me and take 10 hits your first time and wonder why you're freaking out.

11. I was thinking the same thing lol. Of course the users of this forum are gonna say to blaze it!!

Although as some people said before, don't feel pressured. It's a decision you have to make yourself. If you think you should, then do it. Make sure you're in a good place. It's fun, it's amazing, its unique, it's something to be careful with. Just be responsible and safe and have a good time.