girl wants me to smoke with her

Discussion in 'General' started by defender465, Nov 1, 2015.

1. I'm a senior in high school and for about a month and a half this girl has been asking me to smoke with her. I have never smoked anything in my life and i don't drink. Most of my non smoking friends are telling me not to do it and most of my smoking friends are freaking out right now and they say that i should not wimp out and do it. I just don't get why a super hot chick would want to smoke with a guy who is kinda nerdy (Just look up my username in google) and who has never smoked before. What should i do???

2. Like how hot?

3. Go smoke with her, maybe she likes you? I know plenty of "nerdy" dudes in their 20's and 30's with super hot girlfriends.
    Go for it! Don't try to show off and embarrass yourself, if you get high just from one hit then thats ok!
    Good Luck! [​IMG]

4. a 10-10 and i am super picky about who i say is hot

5. Don't question this bro. Just go with it.

6. You answered the question then. Just take a hit or two and let her burn down.

7. I would love to hang out with her but there will be 2 problems
    A. I don't know what getting high feel's like
    B. I want to be a airline pilot or go into military aviation after school and i am afraid i will get addicted lol

8. Well, she probably needs someone to buy her grass [​IMG]

9. A. It feels like you are one with everything in the universe, just energy floating. But still functional, its great!
    B. You wont get addicted haha, just keep your use in check and be responsible about it.
    Now call that chick up and say your coming over to smoke, maybe youll get lucky [​IMG]

10. What's more important. A hot girl now or your future hopes and aspirations? Both her intents and what being high is like are unknown variables to you... You can always try smoking down the road and there are always more women. If you want to be a pilot I'd imagine it's better to start young and get your foot in the door quickly.

11. Something is rotten in Denmark.

12. I didn't get high my first or second time.

13. [​IMG]

14. I say just go for it man. It's nothing like alcohol being high just feels like you're really tingly all over, you'll want to keep smiling, you'll probably get hungry and thirsty, you'll feel kind of floaty and more in tune with your own mind and the universe. You sound smart, you would probably have some pretty deep thoughts. It's cool. Especially with hot chicks man. Some girls are cool enough to know the nerdy guys are often a lot more "together" than the wanna be thugs and shit.
    I don't see anyone trolling but you....

15. I would say just go for it. Irrespective of who is going to ask you to get high with lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

16. as far as answering your question goes, i can tell you what the experience of getting high isn't going to be, it isn't going to be life changing. you wont turn into a heroin addict. your hair wont grow longer and you wont be any dirtier. you wont make a bunch of bad life choices and turn into a bum. you wont lose your motivation and you wont be stuck in a dead end job just from smoking pot. i know plenty of fucking idiots that don't smoke ganja but you sure would think so by looking at them. its the stereotype that all stoners get shoved into. its our little secret actually. getting high is actually a lot of fun. if everyone knew how awesome it is then they would all be doing it.

with that said, you'll just get high. nothing more.....nothing less.....no need to make this out to be something more then it isn't. just chill out, relax and then make a decision. we don't know you or your situation. what your mental state is, the kind of family you live with, the kinds of friends you have or even what your parents do for a living or what kind of people they really are. all of those things are going to have a huge impact on whether you should smoke ganja or not.

the fact that you're asking makes me think there is something that maybe you would want to think twice about before deciding to smoke ganja at all. there should be no stress at all really. i mean sure, at the time of doing it around your friends or whatever, but as far as expecting some thing terrible to happen, no man nothing bad ever happens from smoking pot. you might have a full belly and you might have couch lock, but none of it is bad in my opinion.

what i have found as the perfect balance with ganja is that i use it to set the mood but not be the mood. i use it to enhance the experience but not be the experience. thats what makes it fun in my opinion. sometimes i smoke a lot and some times i smoke a little. it just depends on whats going on in my life.

17. Goods things happen when you give girls what they want....

18. Ignore the comments above. Dont smoke weed just to try and shag this chick. Shes already showing her colours as manipulative and thats not a good start to any type of friendship.

Worst case scenario say you will try it if she sucks you off first.

19. Day 1: I have tried every browser at my disposal and it blows my mind because the pics just refuse to load.

Day 2: I have concluded that I must have received some sort of virus through my email. I have canceled all email accounts and reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Pics still not loading.

Day 3: I'm running out of options here. There must be some glitch in the Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Operating System. Thanks Bill Gates. Switching to MAC OS X maybe this will prove effective.

Day 4: MAC OS X installation complete. I'm drawing a blank here. Pics still won't load. After ruling out software errors, I am convinced that there must be some lingering mechanical failure in my system. I have placed an order to newegg for rush delivery of a new Western Digital Caviar Black HDD. Will give this another shot tomorrow.

Day 5: Harddrive has arrived and has been installed. To no avail, the pictures will not load. I have not shaved or showered in a week. My clothes stink. I have lost my job...all because these confounded pictures will not load. I'm done with the whole electronics thing. I will be moving into an Amish community and this will be my last update on this issue. Good luck and good riddance.