Early Veg stage/mid flower super pump creatine regimine

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by seedhead, Oct 31, 2015.

1. For Indica/indica dominant strains: I have always been adding weird compounds to my soil, but a few years ago I stumbled across creatine. When added in early veg stage at 3 grams per gallon of water and maintaining this ratio throughout the veg I generally see a 50% - 75% increase in the rate of growth vs. non creatine supplemented plants. One week before you want to switch to flower discontinue feeding the plant creatine, I have found the plants get stressed and have a tendency to hermy if too much creatine is accessible in the early stages of flower. After about 25 to 30 days of flower add 2 grams of creatine per gallon of water at every feeding for the next two weeks before discontiuing feeding. After this just remember to thouroughly flush the soil before harvest, and that's all you have to do - The Super Pump Creatine Regimine for Growing Pot.
    My previous harvest I harvested an average of 2 oz dried bud off my non SPCR plants, and 3.2 oz off my SPCR plants, a giant increase in yield per plant. I hope all you blades find this useful.