The Official Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TioW42, Oct 30, 2015.

1. My tips(Lucid dreaming):

-Be patient, you'll likely need to build up to lucid dreaming
    -Reality checks. Throughout the day ask yourself if you're dreaming. Then check certain things. I usually like to check a digital clock, look away, then check it again. If it's the same, you're likely awake. If it's different(not just by 1 minute) then you're asleep. It seems silly, but if you get in the habit of checking while you're awake, you'll be more likely to check while you're asleep. I highly recommend you analyze your data too. In a dream once I saw my face and had blue eyes. I said to myself "Okay, I have blue eyes. That's normal." and thought nothing more of it. I have green eyes. So think, you have to really know yourself. Subtle things change, even from second to second in your dream, but also from reality.
    -Triggers. Certain things to trigger a reality check, such as every time you see a yellow car, or every time you hear a bird chirp, etc. Come up with your own, but try to remember to do it, and don't get lazy. Diligence is key here, because you're programming your brain to process the stimuli, then to preform a reality check. Just being in the habit of checking will help you to check in your dreams, allowing you to become lucid, even if you don't experience the same triggers in your dreams.
    -Keep a dream journal. The more you write down your dreams, the more you'll remember of them. Write them down as soon as you wake up
    -Wake up naturally if at all possible. If you get scared awake(such as by an alarm clock) you'll be more likely to forget your dreams quickly.
    -If you can't wake up naturally, try to use a soothing alarm, or a "smart alarm" that slowly gets louder. Give yourself enough time to write down your dreams before you need to get up.
    -If you have time, take a few minutes to think about your bits and pieces of dream, often it'll lead to more and more pieces of your dream that you remember.
    -Try to think about lucid dreaming as you fall asleep. I find it helps initiate one.

I will edit this if I think of more tips. :)

2. Astral Projection - how 2

3. Check out these forums. If you have any questions now I'll help you out like dream recall,supplements/diet plan,lucidity etc
    http://www.dreamviews.com/forum.php
    https://www.reddit.com/r/LucidDreaming/

4. the first important step is to set your astral travel intentions before going to bed." I will have a conscious aware dream that safely allows astral travel anywhere in the creation" - let that intention be foremost in your mind while you drift to sleep. Also, as important is to come up with a way to know you are dreaming as you are dreaming like the see your hands approach and then move them... Ask to be protected and to meet entities who are of your highest good as your astral body ventures out and explores, you will gain the most from your highest good

5. Hi people!
    I've been practicing lucid dreams for over a year. Sometimes it works wonder but in most cases I forget the rule of watching hands and dreams go chaotic. Who knows how to set myself into a proper mood for achieving the state of awareness of what's goin on in a dream? I've noticed that taking meds and drinking alcohol prevents from LD. But are there any means to intensify them? Dear friends would you be so kind to share your tricks? Thanks!
    Dilarah

6. #26 TioW42, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
    These are the supplements I've tried and worked.

Lucidimine (This one contains Galantamine with other combinations very useful for lucid dreaming) - http://www.amazon.com/Lucidimine-Galantamine-Induc...
    Dream Leaf (This one contains 2 different pills and it's for the WBTB induced lucid dream method so one pill is before your first sleep and the other one is for when you wake up to go back to sleep again) - http://www.amazon.com/Dream-Leaf-Supplement-Experi...

Melatonin (Must have you'll get intense dreams) - http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-Melatonin-Vcaps-Ca...
    DHEA - http://www.amazon.com/Natrol-DHEA-25mg-Tablets-300...
    DMAE - http://www.amazon.com/Source-Naturals-DMAE-Capsule...
    Vitamin B6 is also very good but I would rather get a multivitamin not just B6 by itself

Don't forget to do reality checks and write down your dreams most detailed as possible.

7. i cant do methods that require you to wake up, i am a very deep sleeper, i slept through drills right next to my bedroom haha

8. #28 TioW42, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
  9. OK. by the way some words on non-chemical stimulation: once I didn't sleep for three nights running. The first half of the fourth night i had terrors but in the second half I saw consequently 10-15 or more very "voluminous" and very detailed lucid dreams. it seemed that i caught a proper mood but after a week my LD had stopped. I wish I repeated this experience but I'm a bit scary

10. had my first lucid dream a few days ago and never even meant it, i teleported to shops near me they were a bit odd and i realized i was dreaming so i just kinda walked around and it felt weird and i woke up

try stay up as long as possible, you can start hallucinating

11. Ok guys I'm getting back lucid dreaming but this time keep you guys updated all the way through

12. I've been lucid dreaming for a few years, but I never take full control of them, partially because I think if I let my mind run loose for awhile I can inspect my subconscious. This is because sometimes when I wake up in dreams I don't like to create everything or else it seems even more fake, because I know I created it (for example, in one of my dreams, I awoke and received a two paged letter from a friend and I knew I just wrote that letter for myself the second she stepped out of the room). Anyways, lately, I feel as though I've been having profound dreams or epiphanies. When I sleep now, it feels as though I sit outside or on top of my body and just float around and think, and I love it because it feels so much easier to think. But then I get caught in all these metaphors and symbols and when I can feel myself gradually waking up in real life, I try desperately to remember everything I learned, but after about 3 minutes of being awake, it all gets mumbled into symbols without meaning. I know I should start a dream journal, but what else can I do to remember a more real astral projection? When I awake, I definitely feel as though I was watching myself sleep or I did travel somewhere through glitches of memory, but I can't remember what I learned, which seems most important to me.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Id like to remind you guys that humans as a species are not very good at astral projection. Its not your fault, thats just how you were made, humans have a fairly low level of consciousness. In addition, smoking weed before bed usually results in a dreamless sleep, so sadly most people on GC wont be able to astral project as humans have difficulty exploring different levels of consciousness without the aid of unmentionables

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

• Like Like x 1
  14. I couldn't remember my dream last night fuck

15. Flying. I fly in my dreams. I love that.,it is the best feeling ever.

As far as darker stuff, there is one that I always remember. It started as a regular dream as far as doing random dream stuff. In this case I was walking down a hall to a bed room. I was tired and was going to bed. Weird I know because I was asleep and dreaming this.

Anyway, I walked down the hallway to my bedroom and opened the door. I walked over to my bed and I kind of twisted rolled onto the bed like I normally do. As if I was going to crash out for the night or take a nap, you know, just go to sleep. Then I fell through the bed into a dark place.

It was as if I fell through water. Like I was kind of in water. I felt like I was moving a bit sluggish. I also realized I wasn't alone. Now before I describe what it is I saw, you have to understand that I get the feeling it wasn't supposed to go down like this. I get the feeling I was supposed to have a nightmare and this thing was going to feed on it. Only it didn't happen that way.

I was well, empowered. I could feel energy coursing through my light body and for one of the very few times I have felt it, I wasn't in a human like form. I was more, I dunno like roundish and my thoughts were energy. With my mind I held this creature in place for several seconds with pure thought energy. I got a very very good look at it. I am pretty sure I was seeing it's true form as it appeared to me. Like I was able to see through its glamour.

As strange as it was, what I saw was, well a figure 8 laying on its side. As if it were the infinity symbol. Yet it's texture moved and flowed. It was rough and bumpy, black and fluid like with the viscosity of oily tar. It had lumpy chunks in it and if you were to imagine drawing a figure 8 on its side with your finger over and over again, that is how it moved. That is how it flowed.

It startled me enough that it broke free yet I was able to track it's movement. I think I startled it as much as it startled me by what had just happened. When I finally got my gaze upon it and locked it back down again I realized that if I had wanted too, I could have crushed it. Winked it out of existence. Instead I let it go and the dream faded as I awoke immidiatly from it.

aside from that I had some night terrors as a small child but that was it. Oh, and I used to see people who weren't here walking into my room when I stayed at my grandmothers house as a smal child. I used to see how long I could keep my eyes open as they slowly walked over to my bed. I could never hold my peepers open long enough to let them touch me lol! But I haven't had any really crazy dark entities show up that I know of.

16. Can i astral travel through deep meditation ? Or can it only be done through sleep

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. Personally astral travel runs in the family as of other "gifts" and I am very thankful for that.

18. #38 Wisdom Tooth, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    Tip: Set an alarm or if you can control your Internal-Clock to 4am (REM Period)
    Now adjust body and lay down on your back with spine completely straight and set the intention you are going to
    "Lucid dream" calmly breathing and letting go. Try Resist Movement. Your body will try to turn and move to enter the sleep stage instead lay on your back and allow your body to fall asleep while the mind remains awake.

You have to trick the body into thinking the mind is asleep. So if thoughts come go back to calm breathing like waves of the ocean. Here's a few things you can test to know your in a dream.

Look at hands: You will have more fingers than usual constantly shape-shifting.
    Look in the mirror: You won't be able to recognize yourself as you are in formless and shapeless in this realm.
    Turn on the light: It wont turn on.
    Scream: You wont be able to.(I would only do this if all others fail)

(Nevermind i think this guide is more on Astral Traveling than Lucid Dreaming but i believe both can be done in this similar way)

19. This leaves out a LOT of information (a lot of little but key information) so honestly I wouldn't follow this guide is go to the wiki page but I can tell you how I do it also. Now there are many different ways to "leave" your body but I'm going to explain the way I am more familiar with but if that doesn't work for you (and that's ok) just look on wiki for more ways. First off I would start planning it a week in advanced, so let's say you want to do it Friday night you should start meditating on Monday (before would be even better) and you should learn how to get to a blank mind set (I recommend guided meditations on YouTube for beginners) then after you meditate at least once a day for 5 days and it's finally the big day what you should do is lay down in a dark quiet comfortable room and close your eyes (lay on your back!) and let your body fall asleep but keep thinking to your self "I'm going to astral travel, I'm going to leave my body" then once your body gets to a super relaxed state you will feel your body start to vibrate or start to kind of twitch THIS IS NORMAL that is your body basically asking your brain if you are asleep and you have to just ignore those twitches and vibrations you get (I forgot to mention you never want to move your body in this process) then when your entire body is vibrating and is asleep (time for the hard part) now imagine your soul inside of your body then imagine the vibrations your body is giving you are pushing you out of your body like how a syringe pushes out liquid (don't get mad if you don't get it your first time it takes a lot of practice and honestly some people just can't do it). Now that you are out of your body float up over your bed and try not to look at your sleeping body on your bed because that is a very shocking thing that could send you back into your body. But there will be a kind of "rope" attached to your spirit and your physical body that is normal it is to guide you back and we'll it's because you are connected to your physical body. Now you can start to learn slowly how to move around and go to new places on earth new places around the universe and in ANY time period, but of course it all takes practice! WARNINGS: although astral travel is 100% safe and will NOT Kill you it can very much scare you if you are not ready. For your first few times astral traveling try to not look at your sleeping body and do not look into anything reflective because you do not look like your physical (host) body. And there will be other entity's some human some not, but they are all people doing the same thing as you! And ALWAYS have good intentions and a good mind set before you are doing this (just like you would if your about to do some sort of psychedelic). Sorry if I missed a step or 2 I am still learning new stuff everyday my self I just hope I reach out and teach at least a few of you (remember to google other ways to actually get out of your body I just told you one way that works for me). Also for your very first time and maybe your first few times I recommend that you are not high because for some people smoking weed can cause a bad "travel".

20. Sorry i did not go into great detail assuming all of that should be common sense.
    I prefer to be simple and direct and rather share from my own experiences with others then write down what i have read on a wiki page or others experiences.

Simplicity is Key.

• Like Like x 1